Boy Squad

Kenneth's Pov

The guys and I decided to have a sleepover for a few days before we go school...

K(Kenneth):Hey guys, Wat do u wanna do?

G(Gabe):Ummm idk any idea's Sean?

S(Sean):Ummm lets play basketball...?

K&G:Yh sure *smiles*

We headed off the the basketball court...After playing the 2nd match I got kind of bored...

K:Guys I'm so bored...

G&S:Same

G:Sean who do you like?

S:I don't like anyone...

K:Come on, we're like brothers just tell us...

S:Fine I like...Jordyn

G&K:*Smirks* I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All:*laughs*

then I got a text message...It was from Soni(my gf)

~text messages~

So(Soni):Hey Babe...

K:Hey Bae...Wat do you want?

So:Kaycee is having a party at her house now, why don't you come with Sean and Gabe...

K:Yh sure, we'll be there...

~end of messages~

K:Hey guys Kaycee is having a parting in her house...so...lets go

G&S:Yeh Sure!!

We headed off to Kaycee's house...Wow it's so packed...First thing we done was go to the bar...

G:We'll take 5 beers each

BT(bartender):Okay coming up...

I thought we were going to just have 5 beers each but really it turned out to be 17...We felt so dizzy but we didn't give a crap...We headed off to the dance floor and started dancing with some girls we didn't even knew...After that day ended we decided to go back to Ken's house, all we done was sleep.

~next day~

K:*wakes up*Urg my head hurts...

G:*starts to wake up*Yh me 2...*groans*

S:*Wakes up* Me 3

We decided to go to the mall becoz tomorrow was first day of school and...we had nothing else to do...

~We arrived at the mall~

We didn't really need anything from the mall...

K:So guys what do you wanna do here?

G:Umm lets go Starbucks first...

S:Yh sure...

We headed off to starbucks... Becoz we got bored of it we went clothes shopping...We started to some clothes out and try them on...All of them were soooooo UGLY... so we allowed each other to choose what we have to buy, it turned out pretty good...kinda...?

G:Oh well, it's better than nothing

K&S:Yh I guess...*sigh*

Gabe's Pov

We bought the clothes and headed off to Taco Bello (A/N idk what restaurant to use) until we bumped into some clumsy group of girls...

?:Hey!!! Watch where you're going?!*mad*

G: You guys should watch where you're going, you were running!!

?:Urg!! you guys should have seen us coming and moved out the way*yells*

Her friend started to whisper something but I didnt hear...

G:Man, Feisty much *laughs* Usually no-one speaks to us like that...what a change...*smirks*

?:*Death stare*

G:Man calm down?!

She grabbed the 2 girls hands and stormed off...

~In Taco Bell~

K:Man what was that all about...

G:You know...

All:Girls....*laughs*

S:Don't hate me but I think you and that girl suits each other...*smirks*

K:Same*giggles*

G:GUYS...EWWW...HELL NA!!*yells and stands up*

Everyone starts staring at me....so awkward... I just sat down and everyone carried on eating...

K&S:Hahahahahahaha

G:Hey it's not funny...

K:Sure it isn't *winks*

S:But it's true you and that girl suits each other...

G:Urg just shut up and eat that food...

S:Fine

After eating we decided to walk around and there we go...we see those girls who bumped into us earlier in Forever21...To be honest that girl I was mad at is actually cute...NO URG WAT AM I SAYNG!!...But I'm not lying she looks fine...but No Never urg I hate her if I ever talk to her again, I'll make her feel like my enemy...Then I started to hear voices...

K:Hey Gabe...*waves hand*

S:Gabe...you awake..?

I never listened...

K:Gabe...

S:Urg...GABE!!

K&G:GAAAABBBBBBEEEEEE!!!!!

G:AHHH! O my you guys scared me...

K:Why were you staring at that girl we bumped in...*smirks*

S:Yh...*smirks*

G:Nothing I was just..er...d-d-daydreaming..

S:Yh about her...

G:Ew no...lets go...

We got tired so we headed home and slept urg...the thought of school tomorrow kills me...goodbye life...I'll never see you again...

_________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder what happens in the first day of school?????? Stay in tune for the next part that'll come out soon :)

Thx 4 reading my part 2 of my fanfic hope you're enjoying it so far... :)

Bye <3

-JJ