Chapter 61 - "Are you ready?"

Start from the beginning

*crash*

Isaiah glanced over the railing and seen Taylor's mother lying unconscious on the foot of the stairway. He glared down at her for a while, then crashed back into the wall of the home. He panted heavily and lifted up his shirt halfway. The gash was pretty deep. It cut right over the large Jesus cross that Isaiah had tattooed on the right side of his body. As the blood gushed from his wound, Isaiah touched it with the tip of his fingers.

"AAAAHH SHIT!" Isaiah shouted, squinting his eyes shut and panting harder. "Son of a bitch!"

After all of the commotion, Isaiah heard Kayson crying in his grandmothers room. Isaiah limped into the room and grabbed him, kissing him on his cheek and clutching him over his shoulder. Isaiah grabbed his knife and mask and walked down the stairs and placed his hand on Kayson's grandmothers neck. She still had a pulse. Isaiah spat the blood that he had in his mouth onto her back, giving her a disgusted look.

"Don't you EVER try to take my son away from me again you old bitch!" Isaiah barked at her as he walked out.

Isaiah placed Kayson into his lap and leaned back a little. However, his whole entire right side was hurting. He sat in front of the house for a while, then called Tyler as he drove back to Schaefer.

"Hello?" Tyler answered.

"Shit.....auuuaaagghhh..." Isaiah groaned as he grabbed his side with his gloved fingers. "T-Ty..."

"Are you alright?"

"Nah, man......" Isaiah strained. "I think I need to be stitched.."

"What happened?"

Isaiah didn't want to tell Tyler that he just got through kicking a woman's ass, so he changed his story a little.

"I just got into a fight bae and.......this nigga pulled out a knife and cut my ass..."

"Oh my god are you okay?!" Tyler gasped out loud.

"Nah.....this gash in my side is deep as hell..." Isaiah panted. "I....I was wondering if you could use some of yo' momma doctors skills and come stitch me up. I 'ont feel like goin' to no doctors..."

"Shit..." Tyler sighed. "It's not as easy to sneak out of my mothers like it is my fathers.."

"Just tell her you gotta go get yo' college shit from Josh or somethin'...." Isaiah groaned, still straining from the gash. "Stop at the local CVS and get all the shit you need..........please..."

Tyler sighed and nodded her head.

"I'll be right over." Tyler said.

"You the shit, bae." Isaiah smiled. "Love you. Bye."

Tyler's eyes widened as he hung up. Isaiah said it so fast that he didn't even realize what he said to her. He just kept on driving.

After arriving home, Isaiah placed a sleeping Kayson into his bed. While I slept on the couch, he crept past me and upstairs into his room. Isaiah walked into the bathroom and lifted up his shirt again. His dark blue sweater was filled with deep red blood that was all in the side. The gash was so deep that the cut looked black while it gushed out deep red surges of blood. His whole side was covered with it. Isaiah grabbed a red towel and placed it onto his side.

"Uuuuaauuugghh." Isaiah gritted angrily through his teeth. "Fuck.."

45 minutes later, Tyler arrived at Isaiah's house with a lot of needles, thin thread, some poroxide, a box of large bandages, and some LMX numbing cream. She walked into Isaiah's room, only to see him clutching the towel and holding it on top of his wound. Tyler walked into the dark room that was complemented by the light that was reflecting from the channels of his TV. She sat down next to him, placing her items down and cutting on the lamp by his bed.