Stop!

"Let me go!" He exclaimed as he struggled in Kai's grasp. Kai flung him on the chair in front of him, the automatic clasps immediately grabbing on to his hands and feet. He struggled in it's grip as his head swung around the room in a frantic manner, "Why did you do this?" He exclaimed.

"Why?" Kai repeated, angered. He crossed his arms, "YOU ran away from US and didn't allow us into the room as requested and supported by your very own boss."

P.I.X.A.L immediately turned on the surveillance television in the respective guest rooms.

Lloyd and Cole were sitting on their beds facing each other talking solemnly about the memory that still haunted in their minds. "Then they knocked me out and the next thing I knew was just...black walls and sore limbs." Lloyd sighed shaking his head. Their attention was caught by the static of their television screen in front of him. "What's going on?" Cole exclaimed, Lloyd hushed him.

There standing before him, was Kai, Borg and P.I.X.A.L, their backs faced to them but a man clasped in a metal chair facing them with his eyes knitted in a mixture of anger and fear. "Explain." Kai repeated harshly.

"Explain?!" Cole and Lloyd exclaimed at the same time in confusion.

"You just revealed yourself to be corrupted and unjust. I want an explanation for your actions, now." Kai threateningly taking a step forward.

The man cringed in the chair as he ducked his head low to avoid eye contact. "I can't." He whispered. "You idiot!"

Suddenly the clasps were wretched open and the man was flung violently at the wall, the impact knocking the breath out of him. "Do you have any idea what's at stake." Kai growled, pressing his hand against the man's chest making the man gasp for breath. He struggled at Kai's grip as his hands scrambled aimlessly trying to push Kai off. Now Kai was angry, furiously infuriated but he wasn't stupid. He wouldn't kill this man, even if he did something wrong. He's faced worser people at his hands and yet they still live today. He let go. Letting the man gasp for air as he held on to his throbbing chest, falling to his knees, coughing and wheezing. Kai stood before him with a glum expression.

"I want your name, age and how long you've worked here." He simply asked.

The man looked up and pressed his back against the wall trying to process what just happened. "My name's Alastor...Alastor Ciar..." He panted as he kept his eyes trained at Kai's feet before him. Kai remained silent, awaiting the answer to the rest of his questions.

Lloyd let go of his breath, sighing. He hardly realised he was even holding it in. "I thought he was gonna kill him..." He whispered. Cole turned his head, just slightly, keeping his eyes on the screen and glancing at Lloyd. "Same..." He replied. They both stayed silent, guess they didn't know their brother as well as they thought.

"I'm 28."

Alastor was starting to get his breath back, he dared to look up and his eyes met Kai's stone glaring expression. Sighing, he pushed himself to his feet by using the support of the wall. He crouched over, one hand still on his throbbing chest and another pressed against the wall. "I've been working here for..."

He stopped.

His face twisted in pain as he hunched lower, what was happening? "And?" Kai beckoned. At this point he was starting to get worried, "What happened to you?" Kai asked accidentally letting the worry slip into his tone. Alastor looked up, his expression pained. "Help me." He whispered, before collapsing to the ground, his hands trembling. P.I.X.A.L and Borg's eyes widened as each closed the distance between them and Kai and Alastor.

Kai's mood turned from anger to complete worry, "What's happening?"

"He's doing it again!" Alastor replied through gritted teeth. He groaned in pain as he curled on the ground, shaking.

"Get a medic." Borg told P.I.X.A.L. She didn't need to be told twice before she took off to the lift.

"Listen, I need you to breathe in deeply..."' Kai said to Alastor as calmly as he could. "I don't know what's going with you but cup your hands over your nose and-" Alastor shook shook his head frantically as he twisted and turned on the floor in agony. "Please stop!"

And suddenly he stops. Alastor gasps and turns onto his belly panting. He stopped shaking and his eyes were now filled with relief. He shakes his head in fear, "I can't..." He whispers. "Can't what?" Kai questions. All of a sudden Alastor twists his body around and throws a forceful kick at Kai. Kai's body is flung into the wall, the impact knocking the breath from him. He slides to the ground with an- oof! And stares at Alastor in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He shouted. Whatever it was, Alastor or the REAL Alastor was not there anymore. His eyes now had a tint of red. There she was in his head again. A flash of Ashley's angry face came before him. Her eyes narrowed and a strong red colour illuminated in the pupils of her eyes. That. Hit Kai like a truck.

Borg backed away in fear and caution, unsure of what was going to happen next. His eyes were trained on the scene before him, unsure of just what to do.

"I'll never tell you anything!" Alastor growled with more ferocity than ever, his eyes screaming anger and hatred at the fire ninja. "I'm loyal to The One!" Kai was having a heard time to process all this. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. Almost immediately, Alastor turned and dashed to the window. "Stop!" He cried.

He didn't even glance back.

He threw himself at the glass and crashed through. Beneath him was the ground, 50 floors below, sure to kill anyone- even a ninja. "Stop!!" Kai yelled again. He scrambled to his feet and ran to the window in desperation. "Alastor!" He leaped, just an inch away from him. And his face hit something hard, the slam threw him back to the ground, his head inches away from Borg's table. "Alastor!!"