Weird

On my way to office the next day I was feeling very weird about the fact that I will face Niel.It always happens to me when I meet a new guy.This time it was different.I reached office and was waiting for the lift when Niel came and stood beside me.We didn't utter a word to each other.I didn't know that he is as shy as me but he was.I thought it was almost impossible to start a conversation from his side when he spoke up,"Good Morning"
"Good Morning"
"Today,you are on time?how come?"
I didn't notice the time but I was actually on time.I asked myself how am I on time today?I asked him,"How do you know I come late everyday?"
He just smiled and didn't say anything.I was feeling good to know that I wasn't the only one who was getting desperate to start a conversation.The lift came down and both of us jumped in.Both of us were very busy smiling at each other that the conversation didn't go any further.We reached the 7th floor and went to our respective cubicles.I saw Aneri walking towards me as I pretended to do work.
Aneri talks too much and sometimes I'm sick of her."Oh my god! I'm so sorry I couldn't come for the party...actually you know my aunt she came to my house and you know they don't like girls hanging out like this"
She gives that not needed information everytime and thats something sick about her.I just said It's okay and told her that I was busy and kind of shooed her off.I had 20 files piled up on my table and I was 0% intrested to even look at them.I worked for some two hours and got sick of it.I went to the cafeteria to grab a cup of coffee. I went back to my cubicle. A note was lying on my table which said "Meet me at 7 near the cafeteria -Niel :)"