Dear Chinito kong lalab.. <3

Through all the years you are with me..

I appreciate and still remember the day that you came in my life last 2005.. I may not be your first choice then but considering how our friendship began is such a blessing to me.

We may had go through different problems and overcame it through God's intervention and yet we are still here. Being friends.. I am not asking for forever but I am asking for God's grace to be with you always..

I tell you, that everyday my love for you grows deeper and I can't hinder it even I told God to stop my heart.. Whew.. If I could only dictate my heart.. @_@ 

If you only knew how the Lord always reminds me of you.. @_@ I do have struggles for it that I even wanted to leave my faith because of you.. But God's sufficient grace is always abounding and having patience with me.. That's why this heart again for the 2nd time awakens and became in love with the person I consider my best friend..

I pray that you always grow strong in the Lord and under his grace.. You may not find me beautiful like the person you wanted.. Still, I pray that you'll find her and God's grace and favor be on what you are desiring. :)

Honest feelings: Yes! I am in love with you.. But whatever you wanted and desired according to God's will, I will support and be happy for you.. No hard feelings just like before. Hehe ;)

Find a virtuous and godly woman.. A woman who serves her master and being faithful to the call she has.. Love her wholeheartedly and don't harm her heart.. Be faithful to her till the end. I pray that both of you will grow in patience, faith, hope and LOVE.. That the both of you will walk in Spirit and in truth. :)