So he returns

As Jack made his way he froze seeing a familiar face holding jamie. " frost, it's been a while. " pitch grinned holding the sleeping Jamie. Jack slowly stepped inside the room keeping his eye contact on pitch , holding his staff pointed at his rival "put him down.." He spat already trying to think ahead . "Hm no, what would be the fun in that." Pitch laughed moving out down the stairs " being stuck down there for 10 so years gave me a lot of time to think"
Jack followed pitch keeping his guard up and watched him put Jamie on the couch. "Get out of here now, before someone gets hurt". Jack replied only to see pitch leave and head outside " come on Jack, I need to show you some things".

Pitch led Jack back to his lair and held out a box "take it" pitch said dissapear ing into the shadows. Jack opened it and sighed "I'm not being your stupid shadow bait,don't even try" . It went quiet as pitch moved around on the walls "oh no I didn't bring you here for that, I want to make a offer" Jack looked around and laughed "yeah what deal?".
~ TIME SKIP~
Jack made his way back to north to ask about earlier, everything seemed to be back in order as he noticed everyone still around "uh, is this a bad time?" Jack tapped on the door and walked in . " a pretty bad time mate, but glad ya back" bunny replied all the guardians seemed to focus on Jack once again. "What's wrong?" He asked as he mainly looked at north. "Someone has let pitch back out" Jack gulped but kept a serious face "really now?...well can't we just go kick his butt like last time?" Tooth cut in her voice more distressed "Jack, he's gotten stronger..we can't just do that". It went quiet for a moment, Jack noticed sandy was there; he's probably resting up. "Well sure we can! How'd he get out?"
Bunny crossed his arms and muttered "someone touched the bed he was under, which opened up.." Jack nodded trying to think where he was and rubbed his neck "uh bout that..is this bed in the middle of like nowhere?" The guardians stared at Jack worried as he explained himself "he's hopeless, he can't even stay away from pitch" bunny snarled out. "If you all told me what happened earlier then that wouldn't have happened, kangaroo". Frost formed under his feet getting aggravated again "I'm not a kangaroo..." Bunny tapped his feet and left in a instant , tooth looked quite upset and fly away. North stood up and placed his hand on jacks back" take a break Jack.." .

Jack flew off to Antartica , somewhere no one would bother him. He sighed walking around on the snowy hills "why me..." He muttered resting his weight on his staff. Pitch appeared behind Jack "I warned you Jack, they don't care". Both made strong eye contact and stayed quiet "what would you know...you don't know what it's like". Pitch growled "because I don't know what it's like?! That's been my life frost, like I said they will forget you". After a few moments of silence Jack sighed holding his staff behind his neck "fine I accept your offer from earlier.." Pitch looked at the snow boy a bit surprised "what? You missed your chance frost that was a one time offer" pitch smirked as Jack frowned "your kidding right?..." Pitch shook his head "I don't kid around unlike you, but if you want you may stay around ..just don't annoy me or else your out" Jack nodded annoying as it sounds he didn't want to be near the other guardians for a while.

~time skip~

Jack took longer to return to pitchs lair since he made a turn to Jamie before heading here. He walked down the stairs and looked around, nothing seemed to change from last time he was here . But it seemed to become bigger, more rooms seemed to be added. Jack wondered for it seemed like hours feeling like he'd walked in a massive circle. "Why is it so big in here.." Jack muttered only stopping to feel hands on his shoulder, he turned around but didn't see anyone and sighed "pitch I'm not some toy to play with don't do that..". Pitch's laugh echoed threw the hole place as Jack flew on  a couch, it had a few holes on the bottom but it was comfy. "Awh did I upset the little snowflake, oh well." Pitch appeared in front of Jack and he jumped slightly"you need to stop doing that ..."
Pitch grinned "I can do what I want, it's my place, you need some manners"
Jack rolled his eyes looking up at pitch with a bored expression. "What? Don't you know what manners are?". Jack shook his head "yes I do, you don't deserve them. So where am I sleeping?". Pitch thought for a moment "on the couch.or with me your choice". Pitch muttered the last part as Jack smiled "I'll take the bed with you then..".
Pitch glared at Jack and shook his head " fine whatever.." He moved into the shadows and left Jack to be alone. Jack sighed looking at all the rooms without getting too lost "I wonder where he went?..."