Me

I was born May 6 ,2003 in Palmerston North , New Zealand. I grew up in New Zealand till I was 8 years old.
(I make it like it was ages ago, I am thirteen now). My family and I moved to Australia to have a better life, I wasn't keen on moving, I loved it back in New Zealand, I had friends and the weather I had kind if gotten use to but in the long run now I have amazing friends.(Shout outs are at the end).
Anyway in Australia there is so much more to do than in New Zealand such as theme parks and other stuff but I don't want to go too far into it (not to put hate on New Zealand, I luv NZ ).
A thing about me is that I can easily change the subject (such as just now)
So sorry about that , I'll try not to do it in my writing.
(Back to the whole reason of this book)
During school as in primary school I got bullied but not very, very badly like to the point I would want to kill myself but to the point that it would make me cry. I didn't want to tell my mum or grandma (which I live with BTW) mainly because I am the type of person that doesn't like to "disturb" a person if they are doing something like if a teacher is teaching and I am sad I won't tell them and I know that is really bad but I only tell them if I really need to. I don't know what made me that type of person.

Part two coming soon......