‹ farrah ; the scales ›

❝my life hangs in the hands of fate,
but i will choose my own path there.❞

N A M E
Farrah Fradona
Arabic for "joy"

A G E
19 years old

E T H N I C I T Y
Human African-American

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 130 lbs [58 kg]
Height: 5'9 [175 cm]
Hair: Mahogany
Eyes: Brown

S E L F
Sex & Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

L I B R A   I N F O
Element: Air
Symbols: Scales
Gemstone: Sapphire
Opposite sign: Aries

A B I L I T I E S
air manipulation & temporary flight
• physical body can become air

A P P E A R A N C E
Farrah is quite tall with a lean, athletic build. She has a very graceful air to her, though if looks could kill, she'd be deadly. She has warm chocolate brown eyes and a very sweet smile, but if you piss her off her face would be equally threatening. She doesn't have many sharp or noticeable features, but she has an "effortlessly pretty" face, meaning that she is praised even when she isn't trying. Farrah takes pride in modest fashion and typically wears very clean cut, non-form fitting clothes. Her armor is the most simple out of all the twelve; she only wears enough covering to protect her & relies on magic as a weapon or defense only.

F A M I L Y
only child + orphan

F R I E N D S
Ramon / Virgo
Ian / Pisces
Asher / Taurus

R E L A T I O N S H I P
None; single

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Farrah's constant love/hate relationship with most of the other eleven zodiacs got her the title "Mother of the House." She's usually cheerful and peppy--as she's always looking to be in a good mood--though the smallest & slightest things will tick her off. She tends to hold grudges over people and never forgets what someone or herself owes. However she's very diplomatic and social, and her graceful persona make her an easy person to approach.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Blue
Food: Cherry frozen yogurt
Music: Orchestral

L I K E S
animals, especially dogs; the outdoors, preferably right at dusk & dawn; being around others

D I S L I K E S
conformity; non-confrontational people; loud mouths; pointless violence

B A C K S T O R Y
Farrah was born and raised in an orphanage in South California when her mother died during childbirth. She never knew her biological family other than her mother, so she has a very close relationship with her foster siblings. There were very few people who were interested in adopting her as a baby, and when she grew up her chances decreased even more. When she was recruited into the Zodiac program, she didn't make much of a fuss about joining, since she hoped it would get her something close to a family. Though there are people she may hate at times, Farrah doesn't regret her decision.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S
Farrah is drawn to those who have a silent charisma, meaning they have good body language and natural chemistry. She loves lip biting and small skin grazes, and foreplay is important. She hates rushing and egotistical partners.

O T H E R
Farrah was born with sickle cell disease, a type of gene that makes her blood hooked instead of circular [this is why she wasn't often looked at for adoption, as no one wanted to "deal with" her]. This doesn't affect her much, accept at times when she gets extremely painful flares from it. When this happens, she usually wills her body to become air and lessen the pain.
Most people see her and her disease as odd, considering the Human Zodiacs are supposed to be the epitome of human perfection--which is why they were chosen. However, Farrah sees it as justice, because Libra is not one to discriminate nor does strength come without weakness.

S O U N D T R A C K
  "No One's Here To Sleep" -  Naughty Boy ft. Bastille