Chapter 2

Hey guys it's Jess!!!! I forgot to mention that this whole story is going to be written with EeveeTheGeek so I really hope you guys enjoy because we worked so hard on this

Kathy's POV
          After the video was uploaded to my surprise,someone was here to adopted sooner than I expected. "Alex should we sneak down and see what they look like?"I said in a soft tone so Madame V won't hear.

            She just shrugged her shoulders and jumped off my bed making the bed roar. Alex and I quietly went to hide behind the stair case, we poked out many times but couldn't manage to get a good look at who they were.

            I heard many children from the orphanage get called down. Alex and I where the last ones to get called, I felt terrified but at the same time excited to see who it was. I saw two men sitting in the couch across from the one we were supposed to sit at. One guy had dark brown hair with brown eyes and he was wearing all black, the other had black hair with amazing beautiful blue eyes. The one with brown hair said to Alex " Finally someone that had a taste in style" Alex didn't respond she isn't good when it comes to new people so she just stayed mute. The one with black hat told me " wow I love your shirt that's actually my favorite animal" He had such an amazing tone, "Well it's one of my most favorite too lions are the best" I said trying to not seem nervous.

         A girl walked by and said in the most in likely time in her voice "Oh look it's the Emos" I immediately knew who it was, it was Brooke the most beautiful girl in the orphanage she always thought she was better than everyone. I felt my blood boil in anger but I decided to just brush it off because I know if I say something back I would make a horrible appearance.

        I knew Alex hated her more than I did and I heard her immediately say "Fuck off dearie!" I knew this wasn't good and I saw the men with a surprised expression on their face. "Um I think we will be heading out now" I say before anything else happens, Alex and I head back to our small and old flat not saying a word on the way.

         "Alex you couldn't have been quiet for a little longer I know you hate her but there was two guys there that were seeing your actions!" I yell not caring about who could hear me. I heard a fairly quiet knock come from the door. I saw Madame V and in my surprise she said "Pack your bags you two are being adopted."
****************************
Alex's POV
We quickly uploaded the video to the website, waiting for a reply. Sooner than we expected, Madame V alerted us that someone was arriving at the orphanage. I sat on my bed, tapping the small phone.

    "Alex, should we sneak down and see what they look like?" Kathy softly said. I shrugged my shoulders and jumped off the bed. We quietly opened the door and darted downstairs, hiding behind the staircase, poking out every now and then to see who was at the front. Two men stood at the desk, speaking to miss Madame V, though we couldn't exactly see their faces since their backs were facing us. After a while, the men disappeared with Madame V to a room in the back.

    Overhead, the speakers called various children's names. Our's, as per usual, was one of the last to be called. I swallowed my pride and exited our spot. We noticed the men were actual on the couches in the lounge area, waving goodbye to the child they were speaking to. One had straight brown with fierce brown eyes. The other had black hair with piercing blue eyes that seemed to stare into one's soul. I gave Kathy the "look" before claiming my seat and the couch adjacent to the men's.

    "Finally! Someone who had a good taste in style!" The brown haired one said. I just stayed quiet Whenever I meet new people, I get a little shy. Kathy knows this, so whenever we fmeet new people she does all the talking.

    "Wow, I love your shirt." Blue eyes said to in a kind tone. "That's actually my favorite animal."

    "Well it's one of my most favorite too, lions are the best!" Kathy said, sounding nervous and quiet.

    "Oh look!" I hear a girl sneer. "It's the emos!" And there was Brooke, the bitch of the orphanage. I threw her the bird, earning a scoff from Madame V. "Fuck of dearie!" I spat in a fake american accent, hearing footsteps getting lower and lower.

    I pulled my legs up on the couch and hugged them, covering my mouth. The men had surprised expressions on their face. "Um, I think we will be heading out now." Kathy pulled me from the couch and dragged me back to the flat in silence.

"Alex!" Kathy hissed once the door was closed. "You couldn't have been quiet for a little longer! I know you hate her but there were two guys there that we're seeing your actions!" She yelled. A soft knock came from the door. Madame V poked her head in. "Pack your bags, you two lot are being adopted."