Chapter 62

There is a loud pounding on the door and Ben is yelling are y'all gonna eat tonight or just live on love? BG gets up and covers Cheyenne up and opens the door and asks Ben what is up? Ben said we stopped to eat are y'all gonna eat? BG tells him yeah let me get some clothes on and get Cheyenne up and we will be in go ahead and get us tea to drink. Okay man is everything alright. BG told him yeah we have had a couple of things to deal with and it took a toll on her along with the busyness of the last several weeks. We will be there in 10 man just give them a heads up to be extra nice when she comes in. You got it BG.

BG goes over and kisses Cheyenne and tells her that they were stopped for supper. She rolls over and stretches and said okay. She heads to the bathroom and washes and splashy her face from the tears she has shed and puts her hair up in a ponytail . She goes to the dresser and pulls out a pair of black leggings and one of B's hoodies , tank top panties and bra. She looks again and puts the bra back and just puts on the tank top leggings and hoodie and slips her flip flops on. When she comes out she sees that B has sweatpants and a tank top and his tennis shoes on. She grabs his hat and puts it on and he looks at her and raises his eyebrow she shrugs and takes it off then grabs her Alabama hat and puts it on. BG just shakes his head and grins and grabs her hand and walks off the bus. They walk into the restaurant and Ben waves at them they head to the big table with everyone. As B pulls out her chair Jon looks at Cheyenne and says wow I have never seen you without makeup. Cheyenne looks up and says I'm sorry I wasn't thinking next time I will make sure I put it on before I get off the bus. Jon looks at her and says why you look beautiful without it. I knew you didn't wear a lot but wow I just realized how naturally pretty you are. BG looks at Jon and said quit flirting with my woman get your own. The whole table laughed. They were talking about sports when the waitress comes to take their orders. She looks and says oh my god you are Cheyenne and BG can I get your autographs? They both grin and give it to her. She takes the orders and comes back with their drinks. The guys ask how traveling is for her and she said it was good. After the last several weeks it was nice to just have some time to sit and think and watch B work on his music. Ben said and figure out your wedding too right? She grinned and said yeah I'm glad everyone is okay with what we decided. PJ said who cares if they weren't doll you have to do what y'all want and what is best for y'all. Cheyenne said I know PJ it just makes it easier if they are on board. It's like I told B earlier if there are friends who don't support us being together then it's time to let them go. I don't have time to fight because that takes time away from our relationship and I plan on doing everything I can to protect it. Ben asked what's up with the outfit? Cheyenne grins and says comfort is what's up. I know that y'all have always seen me either dressed up or jeans but I am here to tell you I like comfort traveling. So t'shirts and shorts or leggings will be traveling wardrobe. I hope it won't be a problem. The guys laugh and say thank God we love it Amber always had to be dressed to the nines even late at night eating at Waffle House. Cheyenne grins and says that's not me but you won't see me wearing pajama pants unless it's on the bus. I draw a line with that, it's a pet peeve of mine. I mean I like comfort but come on leggings are just as comfortable and don't take but a minute to change. That's good to know they said. They asked if she was a morning person and BG said yes she is! Cheyenne said I don't mind mornings I mean I have to be at work at 7:30 so you get used to it. Except during summer then I turn into a night person who stays up late and then is usually up and going by 7:30. It all depends on the situation. Well good luck with grumpy goat in the mornings, she laughs and says he's not that bad you just have to know how to wake him up. And it ain't pounding on the door yelling either Ben. Ben just grins and says well it worked got y'all up. Of course I'm the only one who was brave enough to do it. How come Ben? Ben told her that everyone was afraid of what they might hear if they got on the bus. She blushed and said no we were asleep. Dealing with things had worn me out. Their food comes out and as they all did in Cheyenne's phone buzzes. Ace text her that they were home and he was heading to bed. And that he loves her and hopes she is having fun. Cheyenne texts back that she loved him and was eating now but it as going good and hoped he slept good. BG looked and she showed him and he grinned. Ellie and Claire sent that they made it back safe. And that they loved her. She told them she loved them too and would talk to them tomorrow. Then she put her phone up and finished eating. She told BG she was heading to the restroom before getting back on the bus. He nodded and said he would pay the check and wait on her.
They told the guys goodnight and got back on their buses and rolled on down the road.