R.i.p christina grimmie

Why did she have to die? Why should anyone! Please help stop gun violence. She was only 22 years old. Christina Grimmie had social media to thank for her rise to fame: Before becoming a contestant on The Voice, she was a YouTube star. That's how Kevin Loibl – who shot and killed Grimmie after she performed a concert last Friday – found her, through her online presence. Co-workers said he went on a vegan diet to lose weight and got hair plugs to become more attractive for Grimmie. They teased him, but he swore someday he'd marry her.Christina Grimmie has been laid to rest in a small funeral in New Jersey on Thursday (June 16).
The 22-year-old "With Love" singer was shot and killed last Friday in Orlando after her concert.
Via People, the funeral "was a private, intimate gathering for her family and close friends." The service was paid for by her Voice coach, Adam Levine.
Fans who wish to pay their respects to Christina, are able to attend a public memorial at the Fellowship Alliance Chapel in Medford, New Jersey, TODAY, Friday, June 17th, from 3-8 p.m. A memorial service will begin at 8 p.m.
Rest in Peace, Christina.
She was my idol and I looked up to her. I miss her a lot! RIP AND STOP GUN VIOLENCE!