Wait.... you're an undercover agent too?

The entire personnel turned to stare. A mysterious brunette eased into the vintage office, with such confidence, it was a crime not to look. She had appeared to have battled her way through the busy streets of Manhattan, tousled hair and a broken umberella in hand. The roughness of the wind outside had managed to enhance her peculiar beauty, presenting her with rosy cheeks that somewhat resembled blushing. A tight black dress and a pair of killer heels. A simple outfit, yet on her, it looked extraordinary. It showed off her exquisite tattoos like trophies, each tattoo more strange and beautiful than the other, a lot of them too, a full sleeve and a half.

'I'm here to see Mr Lorenzo.' A simple statement, yet spilling out of her mouth, it almost sounded magical. The man serving at the reception took one look into her vibrant green eyes and just like that, he was speechless, unable to utter a word. He helplessly pointed at an arched door on the left. Just like that, she left, walking through the arched door without a word. The people left behind could only stare in awe, as they had witnessed the the entrance of this over-confident woman.

Soon enough, she reached her destination. A shiny plaque presented her with the name of her target. She was about to meet a man with the same amount, if not more confidence than her. Her life is not exactly what you would expect of an average 21 year old woman either. And most of all, neither is her profession. She is an agent of sorts, a seductress. Hired to lead men into a trap, a form of revenge. Lorenzo Murphy, unluckily for him, was next, not that he knew it yet. She quickly checked her apperance and after giving herself approval slowly but purposely knocked on the wooden door.

Desereé, I have been expecting you!’ his voice floated through the door, surprisingly coated with a thick italian accent. The personnel must have gave him a warning about her presence.

She purposefully, yet subtly swung her hips as she approached his firm posture, to greet him with a handshake. He warmly gestured for her to take the seat opposite his so they could talk. He had no idea of her real purpose, he was informed she was here for an interview. She almost chuckled at that thought, it's almost like she'll be the one doing the interviewing. She could feel his gaze, he was watching her closely as she made herself comfortable in her chair. She looked up and for the first time had the chance to get a good look at Lorenzo, so far she had only seen him in pictures. He was handsome, almost too handsome, with striking jaw structure and hazel eyes. Then again, she should have expected for him to be attractive, he is the boss of a model company after all.

The next few minutes allowed for formal introductions, Desereé started to wonder as to who wanted to hurt this friendly man in front of her, her clients this time had decided to stay anomalous, one of the reasons this case was more unusual than the others.

‘So Desereé, I looked through your portfolio and after seeing you here I've decided to offer you a job, we will start of small to see how you cope, is that okay with you honey, Si?' he blurted out, quite taken with her beauty.

Yeah, sure, anything for you, thanks for this opportunity!’ she falsely replied. She wasn't the type of girl who modelled, she was more into guns and danger. But a job, is a job.

Good, now get to your dressing room, only Uno hour to get ready. I'll see you around pretty lady!’

She gave him a flirty little smile and walked to the door, she grabbed the handle but before she could go, she felt his presence behind her.

Desereé, you sure look nice in that dress’ he whispered softly into her ear. Maybe this wasn't highly professional of him however, it was at that moment, she realised her charm was working, not even an hour and he was already giving in. Maybe this would be easier than she thought.

As soon as she escaped the office her phone rang breaking her thoughts.The caller ID read 'Chris', her real, actual boss.

Hey Chris!’
‘Hey Deseé, how’s the job going?’
‘He’s a hard nut to crack but I’m already doing it in little steps!’
‘So, I guess you're still at 'work'?’
‘I’m going for a photo shoot, it's work I guess haha, so is there anything else you need from me?’
‘Actually yes, you know how the client wanted to stay anonymous? He changed his mind and wants to see you personally, so be here at the society tomorrow, I’ll call you with the time?’
‘Sure, do you know who it is?’
‘All we know is his name is Alejandro'
‘Wait, Alejandro? That sounds Italian, do they know each other? she asked.

There was a loud thump on the other end of the line.

‘Well.. uhm.. Deseé, I Gotta go, call you later hun!’

Before she managed to reply, Chris had already hung up.

She put her phone in her back pocket and walked towards the dressing room. She was quickly transformed and photo ready.

After that everything went by in a rush, she had posed countless times and was actually enjoying herself. Before she got carried away, Lorenzo walked in and the sight of him reminded her why she's really there.