Chapter 1: Victoria

Chapter 1: Victoria

Victoria's POV~

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a cold Autumn day in 1996, and I, Melanie C., and Melanie B. were taking a stroll home, when all of a sudden, we had came across Emma and Geri.

"Hey girls!" says an excited Emma, with her books in hand. "May we stroll with you?"

"Why not?" we all said, welcoming them. After slight conversations about our day at school, we come across quite a suspicious sight: an old, abandoned road leading from the sidewalk we take home.

"What..on Earth is that?" I asked Melanie C.

"It must lead somewhere, I shall look!" Says Mel C with an eager expression. The rest of us in shock as she is slowly lured in, we scream. "MELANIE! COME BACK HERE!" But she refused to listen, so we ran after her. After running almost a mile, we found the Cottage. It was neither pleasant nor displeasing to the eye, but we were all stunned at the sight.

"Shall we go in?" says Mel B with seriousness. "I am not going in there with heels on, Mel!" I said, getting frustrated at the matter. "It never hurts to try, Vee. It never hurts to try." She says calmly.

I nodded my head in approval, and one by one we entered the abandoned cottage. It was an array of old times and cobwebs, until we lurked to the next room, when we had found the mysterious glowing dresser upon our endeavor.

"What on Earth is that?" said Geri shattered in shock.

"It's definitely not a mysterious wardrobe, in a mysterious forest, IN A MYSTERIOUS COTTAGE!" says Mel B sarcastically.

"Now IS DEFINITELY NOT THE TIME FOR SMART MOUTHING, MEL!" Emma says angrily, getting closer to the wardrobe. Then out of anger at Emma, Melanie without question opens the wardrobe, and then BAM! A cloud of various colors flow out of the wardrobe, making everything go pitch black...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AUTHOR's MESSAGE

So yeah. You should totes read dis shitdizzle. Yes, I know I used some Spice names, but it'll come into plot later. You'll see. :) VOTEEEEEEEEE!