Chapter Eight

Pulling her into his arms, Evan kicked shut the bedroom door. Stroking her cheek he smiled at her, when she finally smiled and looked up at him, he swooped down, his lips finding hers. He was gentle, teasing her, nibbling at her lip, waiting patiently for her response.

Maddie groaned into his mouth and it was the sign he’d waited for, his mouth devoured hers, his tongue nudging her lips apart. As her tongue met his, she ran her hands up his bare arms, entwining her fingers in his hair, anchoring him closer.

Reciprocating, he slid his hands down towards her waist, then gasped as he encountered the bare flesh of her behind. "Oh god," he pulled back, his hands still cupping her buttocks, his eyes studying her intensely. "Are you sure about this?"

At that moment Maddie had confidence and trust in him, so before she reached up to kiss him, she lifted her t-shirt over her head. Hoping that answered all his questions.

After a desperate kiss, he lifted his head, and looked down at her, perfect was all he could say, from her slightly rounded stomach, the curve of her hips, to her beautiful breasts. He wanted to touch and taste all of her.

Grinning he backed her up to the bed, "you are beautiful Maddie!" He lowered her on to the mattress, then stripped out of his jeans and suddenly over tight boxer shorts. Maddie propped on one elbow admired his hard and well toned body.

"You’re not too bad yourself!" She offered as naked he started towards her, and it was no lie, he was perfectly sculpted. Hard, firm, but not overly muscular, perfection.

Lowering himself beside her he ran his hand down the length of her body, stopping at her hip, "I have wanted to be in this position for so long, it’s been driving me insane!"

She smiled reaching up for him, "me too." And as she pulled him down so her lips claimed his he smiled at the forcefulness of her. She’d fought this so hard, but now, here, together, this was what they both wanted.

Whilst he wanted to kiss her, could kiss her forever, he was also desperate to touch her, to taste her, all of her. Settling her back on the pillows, he kept the pressure of his lips against hers, all the while his hands roamed along the length of her body. When she moved her body so that his hand skimmed almost over her breast they both groaned.

"Are you sure?" he growled into her ear. "Is this what you really want?"

As an answer she reached down to rake her nails over his buttock, throwing her head back offering her throat to him. He pounced on her like a man possessed, kissing and nipping his way along her jaw line to her neck, his hands finding the hard points of her breasts. His fingers teased until his mouth replaced them. She had no sense of self consciousness as he lifted her legs and threw them over his shoulders, his mouth diving on her with enthusiasm.

For Maddie, this was heaven, and all conscious thought and fear left her, instead pleasure and anticipation swirled through her body in overwhelming response to his every touch. Her head was falling side to side, her body lying open to him as he explored in the most erotic way she could imagine. When she could hardly take any more, she tried to sit, sliding her legs from around his neck, and reaching down. As her fingers curled around him he froze, chuckling she pushed him onto his back, "my turn!" She managed in a ragged breath.

Evan had to close his eyes as her small hands slid over his skin. And he was less tolerant than her, and after a few moments, he rose over her and ended all conversation, in a very decisive way.

He was collapsed over her, breathing deeply still inside her, still part of her when he felt her tense.
                "Don’t run away from me again Maddie. That was wonderful, and I’m not letting you go, you know that?" he kissed her gently, "in fact, I intend to spend a lot of time, just like this!"