resident evil a chris and jill story

A year after chris and sheva saved jill from being experimented on by wesker. chris and jill's life changed forever.                                                                                                                                                            Claire's pov. Chris jill and sheva are waiting at the door for you. {chris} Tell them ill be there  in a second. Chris there not waiting any longer so get your lazy ass off the couch. {chris} Ok ok just let me get a shirt on. I watched as chris went over to the door and he told sheva and jill ill be out in a second let me put a shirt on sheva just rolls her eyes but jill was looking at chris's bare chest hmm i thought jill dident like him in that way whatever she probably wasnt looking there. I watched as chris closed the door and went to his room.                                                                                                     

Chris's pov. I was just sitting there watching tv when claire came up to me and told me jill and sheva are waiting at the door for me and thats when i realized they've been waiting 15 minutes from when they first knocked shit i forgot. Back to reality i told claire tell them ill be there in a second {claire} said there not waiting any longer so get you lazy ass off the couch i just told her ok ok let me get a shirt on i got up from the couch went to the door and told jill and sheva let me get a shirt on sheva just rolls her eyes and jill was just standing there watching me i  closed the door and headed for my room when i entered the room i went to my dresser and put a shirt on when i walked out of my room jill and sheva were sitting there on my couch watching csi i went to the couch and sat beside jill she looked at me for two second's then continued watching csi to break the silence i asked i thought we were going out to eat? {jill} oh ya lets go. we walked out of the house and walked up to my red ford mustang jill said im sitting in the front sheva said its ok ill sit in the back we got in the car jill sat in the front sheva sat in the back. We were driving jill kept staring at me when i looked at her she just turned her head and looked out the window. When my phone rang she looked back at me when i awnserd. Yeah. Um chris when you going to be back? around 8 why? oh i wont be home im going to leons house. oh ok bye. Bye chris.{jill} so who was that? claire why {jill} just wondering.

Sheva's pov i was sitting in the back of the car watching as jill stared at chris and when chris looked over she just turned her head to look out the window i was going to say something but then chris's phone rang chris awnsered chris said yeah i couldent hear who he was talking to or what the person said but then chris said around 8 why it must be claire jill asked him who it was and chris said claire why then she said just wondering. Chris said were here we got out of the car headed toword the restaurant the guy asked table for 3 chris said yes we walked to our table we sat down we all ordered our food when it came we all ate our food after we finished our food chris got another phone call.

Chris's pov  yes? is this chris redfield yes why? your sister got in a car accident while driveing to a friend's house. How bad is it? bad you have to come to the hospital immediately ok im comeing. {jill} what happened. My sister got in a car accident.