Five

The walk to Frisk's was, in fact, short. Five to seven minutes.

The couple stayed hand in hand, laughter coming from the two. Chara made cheesy pick-up lines and Frisk made even better ones, causing them to make Chara blush and pout.

After the short walk and standing upon the doorstep, Chara finally asked, "Why did Toriel want you home so early?" Frisk looked to the door and back to Chara.

She smiles. "I have to go dress shopping. Mettaton booked the wedding for next month, so mom wants me to hurry and get a dress-"

"NEXT MONTH?!" The demon shrieks, looking to her fiancé in shock. "Why next month? Who even gave him the right-"

"I did." The couple turn their attention to Toriel. She smiled at the two. "He offered after you two left the park." Toriel stepped outside and closed the door, a glimpse of gold and yellow was seen after the door was shut. "It's private, so only friends and family are able to join."

Chara's shocked look turned into a happy smile. "Really?! So no random people?" She asked in pure joy. Toriel nodded happily. "Sweeeeeet!"

It was quiet for a moment. Frisk tugged on her collar. "So.. Chara.." She looked to her fiancé with a nervous smile. "Did you um.. find out what you're wearing?" Toriel clapped her paws together as she wanted to know as well.

Chara looked to the two in confusion for a second before catching the idea, even if Frisk mentioned why she had to leave early. "Oh yeah, sure," She pointed behind her in reference to her home. "Momdyne is letting me borrow her suit from last year. She said it'll help save money. And she really didn't want to help me find a suit anyway." Chara laughs a little. Frisk and Toriel exchange looks with the biggest smiles.

"Her suit was soooo pretty!" Frisk exclaimed.

"Navy blue! Pretty! It would suit you, Chara!" Toriel says.

Chara laughed at their reactions to the suit, turning her attention to the window to see two familiar faces.

A flower and a goat man.

They both were smiling.

Chara felt uncomfortable by the smiles. Too many were given out today.

Within a blink of an eye, the two left the window. The blinds moved side to side quickly. And within that time, the door swung open. "Chara!" The two shout in unison.

Just what in the hell happened within a span of two years? Did Flowey and Asriel grow close and become the best of friends or what?

Asriel walked over with Flowey on his shoulder. He plants a paw on Chara's shoulder, making her feel more uncomfortable. "You should totally come with us! Finding Frisk a dress, that is." Chara threw him a glare as if to read, 'I'm not supposed to see until the day of?'. Asriel and Flowey exchange looks and laugh. "You're not gonna see her in it. Heck, you won't see her at all. Mom's gonna take her to the bridal and we'll just be alone to do whatever we feel!"

Flowey turned to look at Toriel. "Isn't the bridal in the mall?"

Toriel nodded, letting her arms fall to her sides. "Yes it is. I've come across a nice bridal in the mall and I must say, the dresses they have there are absolutely adorable." The goat lady looks to her son and the flower. "Chara doesn't have to come if she does not wish to to. That's her decision."

Asriel and Flowey look to Chara for a response. Chara's eyes nervously looked around, going from the trees, to the grass, to the windows and eventually back to the duo. She lets out a sigh. Might as well agree to go with them. "Sure. I'll come." She shrugged her shoulders as she tilted her head to the side. "I don't have much to do at home. And I do miss hanging out with you dweebs."

"GREAT!"

~ ~ ~

It was a long car ride. Chara slept through most of it as Asriel and Flowey had small talk with Frisk about any ideas on her dress. Frisk answered with a nervous smile that she didn't and that going now would give her ideas on what to wear. She would want it to at least match Chara's suit a little bit.

The ride ended with a harsh halt due to an incompetent driver. Chara was pushed forward and hit the seat in front of them within seconds, making her screech, "OW???"

"Sorry Chara. You wouldn't have woken up if this guy didn't pull out of his parking spot so quickly." Frisk explained with a gentle laugh, looking back to see Chara rubbing her head and glaring at Asriel and the little flower before they even made a peep.

Toriel parked the car in the spot the driver left, unlocking the car doors and unbuckling her seatbelt. The others join along, unbuckling their seatbelts and exiting the vehicle. Frisk quickly ran up to Chara and took her hand into hers and intertwined their fingers together, earning a small smile from the demon.

The five continue forth into the mall. It was more quiet on the way there and Flowey decided to scream once they all got to the entrance. All eyes of the many shoppers stared in their direction.

"Flowey!" Asriel and Frisk shrieked.

"I swear to Asgore's beard-" Chara grumbled, holding in her anger before she plucked the petals from the flower.

"Unnecessary behavior, Flowey." Toriel says in slight disgust, placing her hands into her robe.

Flowey only laughed, "Well I got you guys to speak. It was deathly quiet." He sunk a bit in his pot before his eyes wandered. "I didn't like it."

"You don't like anything," Frisk laughed, looking to the flower as they all continued forth. "But your screaming wasn't needed."

"Apparently nothing of mine is needed." He huffs, sinking further.

Asriel playfully pulled at Flowey's petal. "Your presence is needed. Otherwise this entire trip would be boring." Chara threw a glare towards him, making him jolt back a bit. "N-not that you wouldn't make this fun since you're here too, Chara!" The golden bearded goat laughed nervously, seeing Chara's glare soften and soon look away.

They all walked further into the mall and Toriel took Frisk to the bridal shop. The two left Chara, Asriel, and Flowey the screamer alone. "So-" The flower starts. "You guys wanna hit the arcade while we wait? Or..?"

Chara and Asriel exchange looks before looking to the flower with a devious smirk. Asriel was the first to say something, "Well, it's been years, and the only time we all get to hang out is when Chara's with Frisk, or when we go to the park." Asriel looked back to Chara as their smirks had widened. "And I do want that rematch." He looked to the flower with blackened eyes, Chara following suit, her eyes morphing to black and red. "Best to get that out of the way, huh?"

Flowey understood what the goat man meant. Mortal Kombat. Flowey kicked Asriel's ass before when they were all younger, but the rematch could never be fulfilled for the attack by the AMC ruined their game system the moment they barged in. Asriel was so close.

And with Chara, on her game system at Undyne and Alphys', Asriel had his ass once again kicked. He's thinking it's only because he kept using Jax everytime. He just likes him.

Chara and Flowey change up their characters from time-to-time, so the attacks would be different everytime. Asriel wasn't expecting it.

They all agreed. And within seconds, the three - two, really - ran to the arcade downstairs of the mall, pushing innocent humans and monsters aside just to get to their destination.

This was going to be fun.

----

hey guys! sorry for the lack of updates, and this would definitely be a two-part thing! i've been trying to write (also rewrite) some stories and a story of my own (which i have yet to add a new chapter of-) so i've been pretty busy!

i'll try to update more on this soon. ;-;