The Truth of The Sawada Family

Start from the beginning

"Leave my brother's body forever you monster"Tsunami yelled at the monster inside my body.

"Hahaha I will never leave this body and I will destroy you and all of you Wizards "- the voice of leader said through my body ready to strike at Tsunami.

"I will never let you take over his body but I Will sealed you away in my body so you will never hurt or threatened anyone no more"- Tsunami yelled

As Tsunami preform the seal, she was able to trap the leader in her body but not for long.

"Tsuna......I want you......t-to k-k-kill me s-so this monster......will never.......get......o-out a-and escape because he........will d-die with......me for good"-Tsunami said as tears started to rolled down my eyes because I couldn't do that to my sister.

"No I don't want to do this sis there's has to another way not this please sis" I yelled at her as everyone else was behind me crying at the scene before them.

"Please don't do it Tsunami"

"Why Tsunami why this"

"No nono not this"

"Tsu-Tsuna please........please it's t-the o-only w-way to s-s-stop h-him an-d the wa-r ju-st do it T-Tsu-nii"-Tsunami said as I kill her with my own hands by her heart.

please it's t-the o-only w-way to s-s-stop h-him an-d the wa-r ju-st do it T-Tsu-nii"-Tsunami said as I kill her with my own hands by her heart

(AN: it's something similar to this okay only that kakashi is Tsuna and Rin is Tsunami)

"IM SO SORRY TSUNAMI PLEASE DONT GO WE NEED YOU NEE-CHAN, I NEED YOU MORE BECAUSE WERE TWINS AND IF ONE DIES THE OTHER ONE WILL DIE TOO AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU; YOUR MY OTHER HALF OF MY SOUL PLEASE DON'T GO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!- I yelled at her as I caught her and place her gently on the ground.

"TSU-KUN, TSU-CHAN what happened here"!!!!!- mom yelled as she saw the entire scene.

We knew that she wouldn't last forever so we spend every last precious moments with Tsunami for the last time.

"M-mom *cough out blood from her mouth* I-I-I'm s-sorry f-for a-a*coughs more than before* all t-the tro-uble i cause mom I wa-nt t-to or-protect a-ll o-of y-ou with all m-my po-power b-but I-can't keep my p-p-promise f-forever I-I'm s-sorry"- Tsunami said looking at mom with tears in her brown dead eyes, falling down to her white,pale cheeks.

"Tsu-kun I-im c-cold"-nee-chan said.

"Here Tsu-chan I have a jacket for you sis"-I replied to her as I put my jacket on her.

"Tsuna *gaps for more air* l-listen t-to me p*more blood falls out of her mouth, while she brings her hand up to her brother's cheeks*please I-I w-want y-you to p-promise m-me th-at y-you will p-p-protect m-mom w-with y-your d-dying w-will a-and t-that y-y-you will alwa-ys be th-e sky that forgives and accepts all, even to those that shed blood Tsu-kun * coughs more blood*-Tsu-chan said crying of seeing her beloved family for the last time.

"I promise Tsu-chan that I will keep my promise with my dying will of fire"!!!!!!!!!!- I yelled out loud for everyone around us.

"T-thank y-you Tsu-kun m-my beloved t-t-twin nii-san"- nee-chan said.

"L-l-lets p-play a-ag-again Tsu-nii *coughs blood off of her mouth* t-t-take c-care o-of mom -f-for m-me T-T-Tsu-nii"- nee-chan said crying.

"I-I-I l-love y-y-you m-m-mom, y-y-y-you t-t-too t-t-t-tsu-nii"- as nee-chan said before she died in my hands covered in her own blood.

"Tsunami"

"Tsunami"!!

"TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

/////////////////////////////////////

Me: Finally it's done I finish this chapter*falls down to the bed in her room*

???: Took you long enough

Me: well I'm sorry it's because right now I have a new routine

???: what new routine?

Me: that i will be training for 3 whole hrs everyday and that I'm too busy helping my mom with the house and other stuff

???: wow that's a lot to handle

Me: I know and now Tsu-kun help me out here please

Tsu-kun: okay, She doesn't owned KHR or the characters (expect Tsunami is her)only this story

Me: Thanks Tsu-kun what some strawberry cake with me

Tsu-kun: YES PLEASE!!!!!'*happily yelled*

Me: Then let's go before anyone finds out*ran out side of the house by the window with Tsu-kun*

Me: wait, before I end this chapter; please leave a like to this story and also to my other books:

"The Kitty Club Undercover"
and
"Monsters Hunters Rise of the Monsters"

Me and Tsu-kun: see you soon bye* as they leave the scene*