Chapter 13

Carli's pov

Myself, and Maureen walked out of the dungeons and I found my way around the pack house trying not to look lost. But when I found mine and Steal's room I told her to sit in the bathroom. 

"So do you have mini Carlisia's running around?"  My eyes went wide before I turned around and started laughing.  " Oh no." *laugh* "Me and Steal haven't." *laugh* "Done that." *laugh*

"yet" She said smiling like a dork. I stuck my tongue out at her playfully before I grabbed some towels  and some of my clothes that looked like they would fit her. 'I think we could be good friends' I heard my wolf say. I smiled knowing she was probably right. 

"We'er about the same size right?" I asked handing her the things I grabbed. 

"There's some shampoo and conditioner and other stuff you might need in there, use as much time as you want. When I didn't shower for weeks on my trip over here I took a shower for two hours, well not actually that long but it was for a while." I smiled ushering her to get cleaned up. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Steal. 

"How'd you get here." I asked giving a soft smile. I walked up to him; the look on his face was something painful. Maureen had the same look and I started to wonder whats going on. "Steal, whats going on. obviously there has to be a connection between my pack being destroyed and hers too, but first. How do you know her?" I asked getting more serious. 

"She was my ex girlfriend." He said. "When we found out we weren't mates we parted ways. She found her mate, I found mine. I never thought I'd see her again. Never thought those memories would come back." 

I'm not gonna lie, I felt a small pang of jealousy when he told me she was his girlfriend. They must have been really serious and in love for him to act this way. 

"Its gonna be okay." I said. "But, there has to be some sort of connection between my pack being destroyed and hers too. It hasn't even been that long. Somethings going on." I finished. 

A serious look came over his face. "Do you not think I know that Carli?" He asked. It came out as more of a question for himself rather than a question to me.  

'Our mate is upset' My wolf chimed in. 'Make our mate feel better' She wined. I couldn't take seeing him this upset so I did the only thing I could think of.

I stepped forward and smashed his lips to mine. 

He was shocked for a moment before he wrapped his arms around my waist a slowly began kissing back. The sparks emitting from our lips was so new to me and it almost made me pull away. The kiss wasn't quick nor long. It was just.. Perfect

I pulled away and put my hand on his cheek. He instantly looked calm as he relaxed under my touch.

"Carli." He nearly whispered. I cut him off by wrapping my arms around him and resting my head in the crook of his neck. I turned my head slightly and whispered in his ear. "Just shut up." I smiled and traced small patterns in his shoulder blade in attempt to calm him down even more.

he didn't say anything trying to make the moment last. He knew how stubborn I was and that if he ruined the moment I would surely kick him in the balls. 

"Am I interrupting something." I heard Marueen behind me. I pulled away from Steal. "No." I said giving a small smile. She looked even more beautiful now. 

"Now that your all fresh and clean we all need to talk. Maybe talk to some other packs as well. Warn them that it could happen to them as well." I said looking at both of them. 

"How the hell do you know all this?" Steal asked. I narrowed my eyes. " For one common sense and for two I come from a beta blood line you son of a bit-" 

"BLEEP!" Marueen yelled cutting me off. 

Damnit. Right at the good part. 

-----------------------------------------

there you go!! comment what you think.