Chapter 12

I have decided to combine the two I loved the most and I thought were the most creative!.  So shout outs to clato_is_life and xXArachnidXx Here is your 2 in one person.  And I chose xXArachnidXx because she was CREATIVE and requested a name! thats awesome you go gurl! So the name of the character will be Maureen. :) 

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Height: 5'3

Hair color: black ombreing into dark red 

Eye color: dark blue almost black

Skin Color:  pale 

Past: She's Steal's ex girlfriend, in the past they were inseparable. But when they both reached the age to know they were not mates, the two were heartbroken. So they parted ways, she went to another pack, to hurt to stay in Steal's and found her own mate. Though her mate was abusive and cold, When that pack was taken over she ran away and therefore became a rouge. With nowhere else to go she returned to Alpha Steal's pack..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Carli's Pov.

I laughed at something, I wasn't really listening. Everyone else was laughing so....

Myself, Steal, and Steal's sister were "hanging out" in the kitchen just laughing and having a few drinks. Im underage, but for werewolfs we have a very strong defense against alcohol. So basically werewolf drinking age is like 14. 

I was thinking over the other night, when  Steal was being so. Weird. Suddenly I was ripped out of my thinking when Steal touched my shoulder. A huge smirk on his face. 

"What?" I asked "There is nothing wrong with zoning out and ignoring your friends." I said plainly practically feeling the laugh rising up in her throat.  

Steal just kinda zoned out himself. It actually looked like someone mind linked him. "I have to go." He said a sudden serious look casting over his face. 

"Now?" I asked standing up. "Yes." He said rising and turning to the door. " I'm going with you." I stated  "Fiiiiiinnnnneeee" He whined clearly knowing he was going to lose the argument anyways.

"So where are we going?" I asked looking up at him as we walked down an unfamiliar hallway. "To the dungeons, the gaurds found a rouge coming into pack territory so its only right to interrogate the rouge to see if its friend or foe.'' He said in a monotone voice, like he's explained it a million times.

We kept walking till we found a large dark door that had a small golden sign on it that said ' limited entry' 

He opened the door which led to some stone steps. Small orange lights in the hallway whilst bright lights in the cells. 

We walked down the hallway until we stopped at a cell which were placed two gaurds in front. Steal opened the cell and stopped dead in his tracks, his breath hitched and his whole body tensed. I peered into the cell to see a beautiful woman. Her hair was black and red at the ends. Her eyes dark yet so bright and full of life. Her skin seemed flawless...

I looked at Steal to see no emotion on his face but shock and, hurt? 

He opened and closed its mouth like he was going to say something, but thought otherwise.  

"Hey Steal." She said, even though her voice cracked it was beautiful all the same. "What are you doing here?" Steal choked out. His whole demeanor changed into something tired and sad. It was heartbreaking to watch him alone. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked quietly, afraid to break the deafening silence. 

" My pack was destroyed." She said looking as though she was any second from bursting into tears. 
"Unless I wanted to become a slave I needed to run. I Had nowhere else to go but here." She said finally letting a single tear slip from her eye. It ran down her face slowly then fast. The sound of it hitting the floor echoed through the dungeon. 

Steal didn't say anything for a moment. I took this opportunity to speak to her. 

" My pack was destroyed to not to long ago. My brother Ryan is the Beta here so I came here too. I'm Steal's mate Carlisia." I introduced myself stepping forward and sticking my hand out. 

"Your one lucky girl." She smiled at me and shook my hand. " And Im sorry to hear your home was destroyed too" She smiled softly at me. Sadness showing in her eyes. "Thank you for your concern" I said. " Maureen." She said. "Thats my name. 

"Nice to meet you" I said. "Well since you obviously know Steal why don't we get you cleaned up." I said helping her up, and leading her to the door. Steal stayed behind talking to the gaurds.

------------------------

arnt ya glad i updated. :) comment what ya think.