Chapter 3

A/N: I am so sorry that I am terrible at updating! Hopefully, now that the story is moving a bit, the chapters will get longer and I will be able to keep up with more. I hope you guys are all enjoying it even though I'm only 3 chapters in! Enjoy!(:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4:01.

It was 4:01 and Caroline still wasn't at Klaus' house.

Klaus quickly wiped the sweat from his hands off of his pants. Strange. Klaus was never nervous.

4:02.

Caroline still hadn't arrived at the Mikaelson house. Klaus had even made that all of his judgmental siblings were out of the house before he even thought about invitingly Caroline over. His mother had disappeared on some adventure that Klaus could care less about. It was true, Klaus loved his family, but he knew they would never accept his feelings for Caroline.

Feelings?

Feelings? Klaus thought to himself.

Since when did he have feelings for Caroline? Caroline was on the opposite side of Klaus. She was involved with the Salvatores. Klaus' face contorted at the mere thought of the pesky vampires.

Just as Klaus' thoughts begin to take a negative turn, there was a knock, pulling Klaus out of his thoughts.

4:03.

It's about time.

Klaus recovered from his previous feeling of nervousness and put on his classic smirk and cocky attitude, strutting towards the door.

"Well, it's about time. Three minutes late, Caroline. Although it's not like I'm not living forever or anything," Klaus finished sarcastically.

Suddenly Klaus felt himself being pulled outside and thrown against his house. Looking up, Klaus saw who was actually at the door. Tyler.

"You stay away from Caroline or so help me God-"

"What? You really think I'm so stupid that I would go after your precious Caroline? Especially without giving you and your little groupies a second thought?" Klaus spat back, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of the young werewolf.

"She told me you came to her house this morning," Tyler stated, still holding onto Klaus by his collar.

"So what if I did?" Klaus challenged, raising his eyebrows.

Tyler growled in response to Klaus' challenge, pushing him farther up the wall.

"Caroline is way too good for you! All you bring is trouble and Caroline doesn't need any more shit, she has been through enough," Tyler spat, tightening his grip on Klaus. If Tyler had had the ability to kill Klaus right then and there, he would have done it. He despised Klaus for more reasons than just threatening Caroline.