Chapter 7

"Toby?!" Ben yelled. I squatted down to his level and looked at him. "I said... What h-happened to Masky?!" I could see his face was filled with worry so I softened my gaze and carefully picked him up. "You can come with me and Ben. My friend needs to talk to us urgently about Masky." He nodded his head rapidly and hoped into my bag with Ben. "Hold on, I'm going to jog home."
"Holding the food?!" Ben screeched. "Don't worry! I've done it many times before!"
"Fine..... Don't drop it!"

The house came into view and Corey was there freaking out. "Saki! Masky was kidnapped by Yukina and she has taken him to her house which I have no idea where she lives we have to save him!" Woah.... She said it in one breath. "Masky kidnapped?!" I voice shouted from my bag. Corey looked at me surprised. "Oh! One the way back I picked up a chibi Ticci Toby!" I smiled pulling him out the bag. "Hiya!" His mouth Guard raised, indicating he's smiling. Corey froze. Oh no....... Probably shouldn't have don't that....... She soon snatched Toby from my hands and cuddled him. "Oh my glob! He is so adorable! Will we find a mini Jeff?! A mini Hoodie?! Imagine a mini Slenderman!!" Ben and I sweated dropped at her excitement. "Any who... We have to find out where this Yukina took Masky and save him," I firmly state. Corey, Ben and Toby nodded. Don't worry Masky, we'll find you soon.

In another house
This chick is really starting to get on my nerves......... I looked at Yukina and glared. For the past ten minutes, she's been trying to see my face but luckily I'm have more strength than her to hold my mask down........but not enough strength TO GET HER BLOODY HANDS OFF OF ME! Yukina was having a shower and I was tied to the bed. Not a sexually position........ Held as a prisoner position. Great.......just my luck....... I heard the bathroom door open and Yukina came out in a very short towel that just covered her *ahem* women parts. "Oh my- someone please get me out of here," I spoke forgetting she could hear. "Don't worry Masky," she smiled. "You'll love it here!" Yuck..... No. I turned my head so I didn't see her body while she changed. I have a feeling that Saki, Corey and Ben aren't going to be able to get to me alone. Why does the feeling of another mini person with them scare me.........?

Ben's P.O.V
I floated around the house dully. There's nothing to do....... Saki, Corey and Toby are trying to figure out a plan to get Masky back. Corey must have noticed my actions and walked to me. "You can ask Saki to play her games," she smiled. My eyes brightened and I zipped into the room, shaking Saki's arm violently. "CAN I PLEASE PLAY YOUR GAMES?!" Saki gasped at my suddenly outburst and nodded. "Which one do you want to play on?" Does she have more than one gaming console?! "What do you have?" I gleamed. "Well, I have a PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo, X-Box360, DS, Computer, Laptop and IPad." I stare at her with wide eyes. "Your the only girl I know that has that many electronics?! You are my gaming buddy!!" I shook her arm more. "Looks like elfy is fangirling," Toby smirked. "Shut it Rogers!" I glared. Corey showed me to a room on the bottom floor that was full of the said electronics. This...is...heaven! I firstly ran to the X-Box. Yas! Something awesome around here!!

A couple hours went by and Corey came to join me in gaming. I won in every match because duh... I'm awesome, while Saki and Toby were out trying to get clues on Masky's whereabouts. The front door was heard and footsteps came our way. Saki and Toby came in a sat on the floor. "We have a clue," Toby starts. "Yukina lives near the school." Near the school huh? I looked at the screen on the computer and it lit up. Toby knew what I was doing but the girls didn't.

Toby's P.O.V
Ben was going to search the Internet for Yukina's profiles and track her computer. The screen shows up with multiple girls at there computer until a girl caught Saki's eye. "Her! That's Yukina! Oh that son of a-" Corey quickly covered her mouth before she could finish. So this is the girl who kidnapped Masky. I studied her but saw Masky in her lap, struggling to get free. "Hey!" I jump onto the computer and cling to it with my face pressed against the screen. "Let Masky go this instance! Ya hear me?! Let him go!"
"Uhh, Toby, she can't hear or see you. Only we can," Ben gave me the emotionless look and voice. "Don't give me that tone!" I yell. We need to get Masky back!!

Saki's P.OV
Okay. Ben will track down Yukina's location while Corey, Toby and I get ready for the recuse. I sat on my bed with my head in the clouds. It's fine. We'll find him. I lie down and get ready for sleep when a suddenly though hits me. If the Creepypastas are real....... Would the mansion they live in be real too? I closed my eyes and brought my hand to my mouth. I'll like to find Slenderman to see if he can turn Masky, Toby and Ben back to their normal size.................
.
.
.
.
If he doesn't kill me that is........