II. Iceskating and Shakespeare quotes

When the bell rang, Seán shot up from the couch and checked himself in the mirror once again. As he walked over to the door, he gave himself a little peptalk.

"You can do it," he whispered to himself.

"You've talked to him so much through Skype and the first real date wouldn't be any different. Don't. Ruin. It. You can do it. It's just Mark, not the Queen of England."

As he opened the door, he saw Mark standing in the hallway. Snow on his coat, snow in his hair, looking cold. Looking gorgeous.

"H-Hey," Seán stuttered, his face turning red.

"Hi." Mark smiled a loving smile.

"Ireland's weather man," Mark pointed in the direction of the wall that seperated the hallway and the outside world.

"The sun was shining when I first stepped out of the plane, when I was in the taxi it started raining and eventually snowing."

"It's common knowledge," Seán grinned.

"I had never expected it to be real," Mark responded, his face dead serious but his eyes told otherwise.

"So, shall we go?" Seán said in a gentle, cocky voice. He stepped forward and held out his arm and waited for Mark to link his arm in Seán's.

"Where to?" Mark asked, as he got dragged along by Seán down the hallway.

"That's a surprise," Seán smiled as he turned to Mark.

The younger male opened the door to the stairwell and started going down the steps, still dragging the red-haired man along with him as he did so.

Once they were outside, Mark shivered.

"Cold?" Seán asked as he looked Mark in the eyes.

"Not used to this weather," the older male responded, trying to smile but failed due to his teeth chattering lightly.

"You'll get used to it," the green-haired man smiled reassuringly. He looked to the left and right; the street was completely empty.

"Come on." Seán smiled. He let go of Mark's arm and started walking towards the end of the road. Mark followed quickly.

"It's very cold actually," Mark shivered, his teeth now chattering louder and more aggressive.

Suddenly, Seán's right hand reached out for Mark's left hand. As his hand brushed against the other male's hand, Mark blushed, trying to cover his face by his right hand by pretending his nose was itchy. With a steady movement Seán grabbed Mark's hand and didn't let go. Mark looked into the younger male's eyes and let out a soft sigh, his breath creating a cloud.

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs," the Irishman smiled lovingly as he stopped walking to look into the older male's eyes.

"What?" Mark said, chuckling.

"Romeo and Juliet."

"I've never read it," Mark confessed.

"I did, and it was boring as hell but it had some good quotes in it." Seán started walking again.

"Tell me some Shakespeare quotes."

"Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?" He tried to imitate an old, wise man's voice. He failed terribly.

"Good one," Mark smiled, chuckling at Seán's voice.

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with his mind / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."