Chapter 4

*Lexi's POV*

Ok. DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN TO ME?! DID LOUIS TOMLINSON JUST ASK ME FOR MY NUMBER?! OH.MY.GOD! I'm the luckiest person on earth!! I can't wait to tell the girls!

It doesn't take me long to get home and walk through the front door. Judging by the silence I could tell that the girls were sleeping so I just crashed on the couch. As I surf through the channels I come across a channel with none other than... ONE DIRECTION! Ok I'm officially obsessed with one direction. no going back.

The interviewer on TV starts asking boys questions like, "What's it like being so famous?" and "What do you like the most about your new life style?", you know regular type of questions to ask a famous boy band.

Towards the end of the interview I got hungry so I quickly got up and went to the kitchen. As I was getting some milk out of the fridge I heard a distinct question coming from the interviewer.

"Have you guys met anyone recently that you have feelings for?" she said with a sincere smile.

I heard all the boys mumble no, except Louis. That's strange.

"Well actually, I met a girl today at the park and she was really sweet, and pretty, but I don't know. I guess we'll see"

Wait.. is he talking about me? I mean I did meet him today at the park. But really? Louis Tomlinson having feelings for me? Really?

*Louis' POV*

Wow did I really just say that? On national television? I was interrupted by a blast of applause and aww's. Afyer that, we answered the regular every interviewer questions and sang a quick song.

After the interview me and the lads head out of the studio. That's when all the questions came.

"Really mate. You met a girl today?" Niall asked. "Is she nice" Liam asked. "Is she unique?" Zayn asked. "Is she hot?" Harry asked. That last part got a laugh out of all of us.

"Yeah. I met a girl today at the park. She was a fan, but she didn't scream cry or ask me to marry her. And yes she's beautiful."

"Congrats Lou. What's her name?" Zayn asked.

"Her name's Alexa, but she told me I could call her Lexi." I said as we got in the limo.

"Wow! Nicknames already!" Niall said jokingly. After laughing at that and many other jokes about me and "my new love" as Harry explained it, we all sat in silence playing games on our phones.

As I played Angry Birds on my phone, I thought back to what I said in the interview. Wow. Could I really have feelings for Lexi? I mean she's kind and she seems like a good person. I mean what person that plays football isn't a good person! Not to mention she's beautiful. Maybe I should ask her out... Yeah, that's what I'll do! I'll ask her out..tomorrow! I have to get my feelings straight.

______________________

Sorry for the late updates I've got a lot of stuff going on in school. Stupid teachers think it's ok to give 3 tests in one fricken day. Bullshit right? Well anyways thanks for the reads even though it's not that much my story hasn't been up so long so thanks! Feedback and comments are appreciated:)