He falls asleep

Wesley: You told him that going on a run in the rain was a bad idea, but Wes didn’t listen and went anyway. A day later, he was coughing so much that you convinced him to stay in bed. You come into his bedroom with a bowl of soup, and he gives you a little smile, raising his hand a tiny bit to wave at you. “H-hi Y/N.” He says before breaking into a fit of coughs. He had been sleeping most of the day away, the covers up to his chin. You put the bowl on the bedside dresser and sit down next to him, pushing his hair out of his face. “I told you it was a bad idea.” You say quietly with a smirk and he breaks into a weak laugh, nodding his head. “You’re right, of course. You always are, baby.” He agrees and looks at the soup before reaching out to grab your hand. “Thank you.” He adds and a yawn escapes his mouth, his eyes blinking slowly before he falls asleep, his hand still resting in yours. 

Keaton: The both of you were free of plans all day, so you spent your time together playing video games, and eating junk food. Pizza boxes were thrown around the living room, along with open boxes of cookies and candy bar wrappers. “I win, again!” Keaton cheers, dropping the controller to his lap as he raises his arms in victory. You’re laying on the couch behind where Keaton was sitting on the floor, so you ruffle his hair lazily. “Congrats, babe.” He lets out a soft yawn, the bright lights of the TV and the late hour finally starting to affect him. “You sound so enthusiastic.” He jokes and turns the TV off. He climbs up onto the couch, pulling you closer to him and wrapping his arms around your waist. Pressing a kiss to the top of your head, another yawn leaves his lips and you feel his breath get slower as he falls asleep. You put your hands on top of his lightly and let Keaton’s heartbeat lull you to sleep.

Drew: For the past week, Drew and the other members of Emblem3 have been hard at work in the studio. You wanted to spend time with him, but you knew that this was important to him, so you didn’t question all those nights when Drew would come back home late at night. Today, he had come home reasonably early and he was excited to be around you, but you could tell he was struggling to stay awake, all those late nights catching up to him. “Why don’t you go to bed? I don’t mind, Drew.” You tell him gently, but he shakes his head. “I’m fine, Y/N. Don’t worry.” He mumbles and you shrug, starting to watch the newest episode of your favorite show. After a few moments he lays his head in your lap and you can’t help but smile once you’ve noticed that he has fallen asleep. You run your fingers through his hair absentmindedly, glad that he finally has the chance to fully relax.