Girl Next Door

Drew: You had always lived next to Drew your entire life, unlike most boys and girls from the young ages you were when you first met, you were constantly together. You managed to keep your friendship going on into your teenage years which turned into a loving romantic relationship which lead to an adulthood full of love and a wedding and a baby. Who knew the girl next door would be the love of someone’s life. You stayed together all your life, you were the couple that everyone wanted to be. You were the couple of a lifetime.

Wesley: “Who’s that girl next door?” he asked his friend who just shrugged his shoulders once he saw you. “That’s just, (YN).” “Just, (YN)? Why do you say her name like that?” his friend shrugged again. “She’s not my type, always has been a bitch to me.” Wesley stood up and began walking to you. “Where are you going, Wes?” Wesley smirked at his friend. “To go show the girl next door that not all guys are asses and some actually know how to be nice and respect a girl.” Once he saw you he gave you a heartwarming smile. “I’m Wesley.”

Keaton: “Why don’t you go meet the new girl next door, Keaton?” his mom tried and Wesley gave him a grin. “Yeah, why don’t you, Keat?” their mom looked at them strangely. “What’s going on? Something i don’t know about?” Wesley nodded. “Yeah, Keaton’s already met the girl next door, her name is (YN) and he’s already asked her out on a date, she said yes, and she makes him the happiest I've ever seen him!” “She’s nice?” Keaton grinned. “You have no idea, mom, she’s perfect! Absolutely perfect!”