"It's not that fucking deep Kyrin damn, and who said I stopped fucking wit you man. I been wit you fa just about four, five years and you questioning my loyalty. But I was wit them because I went to a party and they was fa real the only niggas I knew there, and I knew if shit happened I'd be cool. I ain't no dumb bitch Kyrin, yo hoes may be but remember shorty I'm not one of ya hoes I'll put yo ass in check really quick. Now I love you and you got a minute left for the conversation tell me you love me." I said continuously rolling my eyes.

"It is that damn deep you stopped answering my calls fa three weeks, and you not talking to me like that I'm not Jamal you remember that and we not done talking bout this SMART ass. Love you too and when you get in the house take that ass to yo damn room. Bye Nianna." He said right before the phone hung up and I couldn't say did back about him calling me that shit.

"That was a cute conversation." Cody laughed.

"It's not that fucking deep Kyrin damn." Herb said in a female like voice.

"Suck my di-"

"You don't have one so don't even say the shit." Squeak said as he turned around to face me. Looked like a mad ass mom who kid just threw a tantrum, kicking the back of the seat and was about to have car pulled over and beat they ass.

"Okay mama Squeak, I gottchu." I laughed.

We pulled up to Herb house, and I did not hesitate to throw Cody big pregnant ass up off me. But not rough. I haven't been to this house in forever mainly because this nigga be doing the most when he be at home because there aren't any rules for him to follow.

"I'm bout to call one of my hoes over here!" Mally yelled jumping out the car.

"What hoes he go?" Cody laughed walking into the house.

"I got plenty of them, they just don't like being around dirty people."

"Nah they just imaginary, just like the puberty you "hit" lil nigga." Squeak said walking into the house.

"Stop trynna do my son, ugly ass if he got hoes he got 'em."

"When you get here Miyah." I said as I walked in and seen Gmoney, and her caked up.

"I been in this bitch since yesterday, they refuse to let me leave because yesterday I was riding around Lakeside territory screaming fuck they dead niggas, and shooting in the air and at they cars." She laughed.

"Bitch is you dumb, or stupid? What was you gone do if they shot up the car you was in and yo ass ended up dead? But you violated for screaming fuck they dead niggas." That shit serious as fuck but Jamiyah just slow as fuck and its funny.

"I was high in my defense." She said wit her hands up.

"You dumb bro on foe 'nem." I laughed sitting down on the coffee table in front of them.

"You talked to Kyro yet?" Jamiyah asked pushing Gmoney legs off her.

"Yes, I was forced to. Mally answered then phone in the car when we was on our way here." I rolled my eyes.

"So why you was ignoring bro like that?" Herb asked laying down on the couch.

"It's not that deep damn. We write each other and talk all the time, and it really wasn't even no three weeks it was three days. But yea I was violated for that, not gone lie."

"Duh that shit was violated, that nigga was answering yo every call when you got locked up, shit he even tried to call back. But that's just y'all relationship, difficult ass people." Jamiyah said shaking her head.

"Shut up goofy, you and Gmoney difficult. One minute y'all cool and all up each other ass, next y'all down each other throat. Good-bye."

She rolled her eyes at me, and set his feet back on her lap. He looked over at her and put his hand up like he was about to punch her, for pushing his feet off her then putting them back up.

"Don't front yo move now shorty." She said jumping at him slapping his hand out the air. He looked at her with a blank expression on his face.

"Why you just sound like a nigga, Miyah." Bibby, and his deep ass voice said as he walked into the room with us.

"Why the fuck you sound like somebody uncle that smoked cigarettes all his life?" Jamiyah retorted.

"Why you sound like you suck dick all yo life?" Bibby said back.

"You wrong fa that, knowing damn well she do." Mally laughed.

"Mally if you don't sit yo short ass up. We all know you was sucking dick behind them closed cell doors just for some noodles." Jamiyah said pushing G feet off her and jumping up.

"And if I did. Why do it matter Itty Bitty Buss' It Open. Pop that fa real nigga over this way." Mally laughed.

"All I see is a little ass boy Jamal calm that shit down."

"Little where? Chicago's finest right here." He laughed doing some dumb ass dance.

"Chicago's dumbest; Jamal Hemphill everybody." Jamiyah said and sat back on the couch.

"Fight me, you been tweaking on me for the past few days let's fight." Mally yelled and grabbed her up by her hair playfully, and swung her to the ground. He sat on her and was punching her left and right.

I got up and pulled his dreads and he fell off her. I was over top of Mally slapping his face, while Jamiyah sat on him and was sending punches to his stomach. I seen Bibby shoes come up, and next thing I'm on the floor getting jumped by Herb, Bibby, and Squeak, while Jamiyah got Mally, Gmoney, and Doowop on her. Cody pregnant ass was recording everything.

"Bitch get off me." I said getting a handful of Buckz little curls and swing him down with me. Squeak grabbed my leg and pulled me up just to throw me on the couch. He held my arms and legs back as Bibby, and Herb punched me in chest and shit.

"Stop bitch I can't breathe, I got asthma." I lied.

"Since when?" Squeak asked distracted so I slipped my hands out his grip and slapped Brandon, and Herb with all my might after they been punching the air outta me. They hit heads and stumbled back giving me enough time to go and help Jamiyah.

I ran up behind Doowop, and jumped on his back putting him in a choke hold. We fell on top of Mally, Jamiyah, and Gmoney, because Herb, Bibby, and Squeak ran up and knocked us over.

"What the fuck is y'all doing in this bitch." Maneski asked coming in the room.

We broke apart, and I was aching bad as fuck. They beat my ass fasho man.

"Nia go get some ice for us." Mally said rubbing his head. I walked into the kitchen and got everything that was frozen that I could carry in my arms.

I walked in there and sitting on the couch was my mother fucking boyfriend!

--
Excuse any mistakes 😘😘💕💟