beginning background.

{Bri's POV}

"Mooresville cannot take this long." I groan out to my mom, who, for the record, drives insanely slow, ugh, like get pulled over or something!

as much as I hate sleeping when we travel, I mean you have to wake up so that's why I hate it, but at the same time I love it, anyways, as much as I hate it, she was putting me into full on sleep mode.

"Here we are, Mooresville, North Carolina!" My mom shouted, waking me up. 

At least she had her coffee today. I thought and rolled my eyes, laying back easy and crossing my legs.   I mean, yeah it's Mooresville and this is where ... Hayes? Nash? I think? I don't know, but all of my friends were like "OMG SO LUCKY!" when I told them about how I'd be living here instead. 

Ever since, my phone's been blowing up, and all I want and need right now is some Starbucks and some sleep. 

Yes, basic white girl, sue me, I don't care.

For the record, traveling at least 24 hours and having no coffee is insanely harsh on coffee drinkers, but every time we could, my mom got me some Starbucks to keep me up and alert.

Then, it happens.

Mom looks at me through the mirror, as if saying "welcome to your new life." and smiles, and I instantly go uneasy.

We get out and we had someone come up here and take our stuff and move it in, so we didn't need to pack, my mom and I were cargo enough as it was, anyways.

But, we had a trunk load of accessories such as blankets and pillows and picture frames to carry in.

As I open up the trunk, mom leaves me and goes to talk to the woman who's accompanied by her four kids, I'm guessing. Though, one looks about 20 or so, and the other looks 18. 

I shrug and start carrying stuff in, and subtly and accidentally bump shoulders with someone.

"Hi. Do you need some help?" The tall, very, may I add, and blue eyed boy asks.

I have to look up but I smile a genuine smile to him, and simply just say "no thank you but it was nice of an offer." While simply walking away and getting the stuff inside the house. 

Hurriedly, I see my mom motion for me to come meet the neighbors, and my knees almost buckle when I see him.

He's my next door neighbor, and the same boy i may suddenly come to like.

One word for this situation;

Fuck.

Hey guys, it's Bri! I've decided to give this another try, because why not right? And yeah, enjoy!

Is she falling in love with Hayes, or is it too soon?

Is Hayes falling in love with her, or is it she's losing it and he's her secret sanity?

stay tuned ;)

-bri ❤️