14; ✔️

14; a little love
NINA'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

I HUFFED AS MY face laid on my bed. "Why is life so hard?" I thought out loud. There were a very few words to describe my situation with Clary. And anger was not one of them. But hostility was. The strong feeling of hostility backed up the current situation. Letting out a muffled groan as I was still resting my face on my bed I ran to my desk, suddenly squealing as my feet couldn't absorb the coldness of the floor.

Gripping my laptop gently, I hopped back to my warm bed getting ready to watch some of Damon Salvatore's hotness. Damon Salvatore's abs... Don't get me started on those lovely, life blessing, god damn abs, I could take a few dozen years talking about them. But I do need a daily dose of my Damon.

• • •

I grumbled as I repeat watching Elena and Damon kiss. "Elena, you bitch! He's mine." I whined, I mean I get your a doppelgänger and all but bitch stop being Katherine Pierce but worse. I don't know if you can tell but I hate #Delena I only ship #Dina, oh my god I'm such a loser... (Can anyone relate. No? Okay.)

"Knock knock, Nina you alive in there?" Jace's soft voice spoke while leaning on the door frame. "Well your not blind, so I pretty sure you can see if I'm dead or not." I sassed as him making Jace hands flow up raising in surrender. He took a seat on my bed weighing it down. "Nina, you need to forgive Clary." He muttered so soft, I maybe would need super hearing or something.

Immediately my blood started to coil under my flesh. "Just go," I hissed lightly, at him. But Jace didn't move a inch. Oh, my god "Jace." I warned hoping he would go but he stayed right there. "Why won't you say sorry?" Jace asked, putting his hand over mine comfortably.

"Well, one. Why should I say sorry, she knew that there was going to be consequences and if Dot's dead than take that as part of it. Two, and I'm not saying sorry just cause your crushing on her. Three, you guys told her about my condition/curse how am I meant to say sorry when my practical own betrayed me?" I said, shooting daggers at the blonde.

Guilt flashed though his baby blue eyes. "But you know how it is, if something was wrong with you I'd tell any information to help." He muttered softly looking down at his lap. "You know that I would never hesitate to make a decision that helped your or that I would kill any person who hurt you but Clary is a girl who's mother got kidnapped, Nina." His voice cracked at the end making me feel guilty but still my blood was running furiously.

"Seriously? How are you still taking Clary's side? Honestly ,just because your crush is growing on her?" I seethed instantly growing irritated by the second. Jace's head snapped up revealing a bundled of unshed tears threatening to fall. "Nina, I don't have a 'crush' on her." He clenched his teeth making me confused.

"Okay, no need to get angry about it." I muttered, starting to feel a bit guilty. Jace moved closer to me while I looked down at my lap with guilt running through me. "Hey, it's okay. You might be PMSing." He laughed lightly making me chuckle. I looked at him through my lashes, staring at his face.

For some reason it felt like I just discovered his facial features. His jawline held a medium strong muscular look as I also got mesmerized by his baby blue eyes. His hair was styled in the typical boy way. His eye pierced back into mine as he fixated his eyes on my lips and eyes back and forth.

His face started to come closer while my breath started to pace. Soon enough I also found myself leaning. It felt like the world had stopped waiting for this exact moment. Cause it had happened so slow. A inch away were our lips, noses tickling each other's our lips slightly brushed. Just with that the credits of a episode from the Vampire Dairies started to play loudly making me jerk away.

Realization dawned on my face as I saw the awkwardness of the situation. I awkwardly but causally just looked at the credits hoping he would go away. And to my delight he did quietly leaving the now silent room.

Oh my god. I nearly just kissed my best friend. I almost kissed Jace.

• • •

Still recovering from what happened in my bedroom I was now in the training room. "I am a lost boy, from Neverland usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook." I sang while I couldn't help thinking that the song related to me quiet well.

I mean usually I was hanging out with my friends and we were always on the run. Fighting, killing and trying to get rid of our stupid ass enemies. Footsteps echoed into the empty, now alerted held my stance as each footstep came closer.

Hearing the closest footstep I laid my arm on the person's shoulder twisting them so they were now facing the front of where they came. My arm now was nearly suffocating the person's throat. "Nina stop." A familiar voice struggled. "Alec?" I asked letting go of the victim.

"Nope, just Damon Salvatore here." He stated sarcastically. I narrowed my eyes at him before going walking to a punching bag. Thud! The sound of the first lunch echoed as Alec started to talk. "Why are you here? It's two thirty in the morning." He laughed at me.

"I could ask you the same question." I shrugged before landing a second punch on the bean filled bag. "I couldn't get any sleep, how bout you?" Alec's eyes fixated on me. "I feel like if I sleep, I might kill someone by waking up screaming." I replied simply making Alec nod but snort.

I snapped my head towards him. "What?" I snarled at him wondering what was funny. "You're doing it wrong." He simply said before walking up to me positioning my waist so I was now straighten facing the bag. Tingles spreads through my body as I tried to ignore them. "Now try again." He ordered.

I used all the air pressure I could get to hit my fist into the bag. Alec shook his head slightly. "You're not doing it right." He stated making my shoulders drop in frustration. "What?.." I said exasperatedly. He came up behind me so his chest slightly pressed against me back. I made a clearing sound in my throat wanting some space.

But he didn't move a inch, heat was still surrounding my body and now Alec had a firm grip on my arms making me squirm. "Okay I think I've had enough." I said out of the sudden still squirming. I tensed my shoulders as I felt even more uncomfortable. A groan escaped Alec's lips as he spoke up. "Stop Nina." He hissed making instantly freeze. "What happened?" I asked a bit confused.

Alec let out a breathy sigh before letting his grip off me and walking away. "W-W-where are you going?" I said a bit flustered from Alec and I's proximity. "I need a cold shower," He exhaled, raising a eyebrow I gave the look saying 'really?'. "I need to get rid of this." I had no clue on what he was on about.

But when I trailed down looking down at where he was looking, there I saw it. A big evident bulge that had formed underneath Alec's trousers. Oh my god. By now my face probably was a tomato. How.. What the... Oh my.. Before when I was squirming. Oh my lord I was grinding, on him.

I, Nina 'Petrova' was grinding on Alec Lightwood, my best friend that I have kissed and now grinded on.. I think I need some holy water.

• • •

I AM CRINGE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞