03; ✔️

03: HE'S ALIVE AND BREATHING
NINA'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

DARKNESS SLOWLY LEFT MY vision as my eyes fluttered open me gasping for air. I felt my head hit a warm hard surface, I pulled back groaning as did the person. I stared at the person not believing a sound. "Alec." I acknowledged smiling pulling him in a hearty hug. He held me tighter inhaling my scent. He pulled away finally speaking. "Izzy left you some new clothes, call me if you need me." He left, that was all? I'm sure he had more to say. Like how much he missed me for the past like what? Nine years? Never mind.

"What in the world is this?" I furrowed my brows as the words came out when I saw Izzy's choice of clothing. Izzy was always the one to show off her skin or at least reveal some of it.. Or most of it. But people wear this... I'm not exactly the one to show skin.

By the time I got the outfit on I was about to scream and run out of the Institute

By the time I got the outfit on I was about to scream and run out of the Institute. I felt like a sixteen-year-old who forgot what to wear so she grabbed anything out of her closet. This tight crop top with blue highs waisted jeans and a ting yang choker with a pair of All-Stars. And the silicone bracelet which I was not wearing. I feel depressed with this clothing and what makes it better it came with a dark blueish flannel that had the word idiot on it. Great.

"Alec!" I yelled out but ended up getting no reply. "Dickhead," I mumbled, I grabbed my phone and left my bracelet in the room. I went to look for Izzy with my blonde hair waving down into a nice wave. "Izzy! You wanker, what am I? An emo?!" I shouted gaining some attention from a few people.

"Not an emo... A gorgeous girl who has the body that has the definition of sexy." Izzy smiled. I rolled my eyes to see Clary in the choice of Izzy's clothing as well. "Clary." I grinned, hugging the living daylights out of her. "Whoa, what happened to you. How did you go to Nifty Nina to Nubile Nina?!" Clary asked after looking at my outfit.

"Did you really just call me a sexually mature woman who is suitable for marriage? Dude, I not even 18 yet." I scoffed, flipping my hair.

• • •

"You're not going to kill Simon, are you?" Clary spoke anxiously, fidgeting with her fingers. I rolled my eyes at the redhead. She has so much to learn. "Protect the humans, kill the demons. You'll get it eventually." Jace and I spoke simultaneously. Clary looked at me confused, I shrugged. Jace opened the big door letting us out of the church.

"So, why can't Simon see you?" Clary asked since Simon thought that we were mental enough already. I sighed and got my stele out. And swished causing a pink glow to appear. "This a glamour, a rune that makes us invisible to mundanes," I explained walking down the stairs. "So, currently Simon can't see you?" She asked I nodded looking at Simon.

A grin formed on my face, when an idea popped into my head. I walked up to Simon and poked his cheek. "Uh.." Simon started to look worried. I poked at his head before going near Clary. Clary gave me the 'really?' look. "What?" I smiled, causing the redhead to shake her head.

"What do you have on, Clary? Where's Nina?" Simon looked genuinely worried making me feel guilty. I exchanged a worried glance with Clary. "She's fine." She replied. "Let me take you home." Simon offered as she hadn't been home in two days. "I don't think I have one anymore." She said according to her the circle members and shapeshifter of some sort destroyed her home.

"Why? What do you mean?" Simon spluttered, even more confused. I sighed and clasped my hands before grabbing my stele and deglamorized myself. "Simon you need to believe her," I said scaring Simon.

"Nina?! What is going on!?" Simon shouted in frustration. Big mistake. I whipped out my seraph blade in case. "Well..." Clary started but stopped when a circle member appeared. Simon unknowingly led them here. "Clary Fairchild." The man spoke. Jace attacked the man behind him. Clary let out a gasp as I gripped on my blade handle.

"Clary, what's going on? What are you looking at?" Still confused Simon inquired. "Give us the girl, I'll let you both live." The man proposed a deal, which in my case was the worst but most typical yet. Jace attacked the man with his seraph blade."You're in no position to be making rules." I and Jace synced. I ran up to the member and slashed at him. Missing, Jace gets flipped over by the man.

Leaving Jace to grunt away. I kicked the man's shin hoping it would take some effect which of course it did. Jace got back up struggling to get the seraph blade off the circle member. Jace grasped the blade and plunged it into the man's chest. "This is for my father." And left him to fall to the floor.

"Jace, Nina!" The redhead shouted. "Excuse me?" Simon questioned utterly confused by what was happening. Clary ran a bit in her heels and pointed at the body. "Is he dead?" She asked.
"No, Clary. He's alive and breathing." I sarcastically said. The body started to appear for Simon causing Simon to speak. "What the.." He blinked.

"Jace, could you deglamorize or whatever so my best friend doesn't think his cousin and I are losing our minds?" Clary spoke walking towards Simon. Jace lifted his shirt a bit tracing the rune making him magically appear.  "Um... What is happening?" Simon asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, we don't have the luxury right now, kid. Everyone back inside." Jace ordered like we were the kids. Bitch I'm still a kid until I'm 18 and he's acting like I'm 9. "Clary, who is this? Your meth dealer?" Simon was freaking out. I let out a laugh squinting my eyes at him.

"I've seen him before. At the police station." Clary informed us. Police Station? Ahh.. The whole Luke thing right? "He's a member of the Circle. Clary, he's here for you." Jace was getting annoyed. Simon, however, was nearly letting his eyes bulge out. "He's with the people who took my mother. Right, your little best friend here led him right to you. He's here to capture or kill you." I snapped clearly irritated.

"There's a dead body there, we have to call Luke." Simon was on the verge of screaming I could tell. "We can't trust Luke, Simon. We can't." Clary and I spoke. "Clary, I need to keep you safe. I promise you, I promise I am gonna help you find your mother. But you're one of us. You're a Shadowhunter." Jace looked stared at Clary.

"What are you talking about? Nina.. Are you with this? Clary... you don't know this guy, all right? Come with me. I can get us help." Simon pleaded. I smiled at the duo. Go #Climon! "Clary, please," Jace begged. "Clary, Nina come on." Simon wanted us to come. But Clary's fate had started. She was now becoming a Shadowhunter.

And there was nothing he could do.

Only us Shadohunters could do something.

And it was our turn to help.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞