08; ✔️

02; he kissed me
That gif holy lord(;
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

HERE THE GIRL PARABATAI duo Izzy and Nina were, sadly, waiting for Alec. "Why the fuck are you so silent? Nina." Izzy asked causing Nina to jump out of her trance. "What? Me?" The blonde nervously spoke. Izzy nodded placing her hand on Nina's shoulder comfortably. "What's up?" The Lightwood sister wanted to know. "Why are you so worried?" Many cover-up ideas ran through Nina's mind.

"Why? Jeez. Cause I didn't know my cousin was kidnapped by vampires." Nina joked but failed frowning. Nina was partially telling the truth but in all honesty it was Alec. Alec was on her mind the whole time. The kiss, his confession and what her return had resulted. "Izzy. I got your text. Where are we exactly?" Alec yelled bluntly coming up the stairs stopping when he caught glance of Nina.

Nina's breath got stuck, needing air she turned around going into her phone breathing heavily. Izzy was to preoccupied to see what was going on between the two to ask anything. "It's an old meatpacker's service entrance. If we go back there, we come up into the basement of the Hotel DuMort." She informed Alec.

"Perfect, right? We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace have time to find Simon." Izzy smiled at Nina who was still breathing heavily while fidgeting with her phone. "Okay." Alec replied, not wanting to talk to Izzy. Yet he was yearning to talk, kiss and touch Nina. "'Okay?' It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel." Izzy scoffed.

"Great job, Izzy." Nina said sarcastically as Alec smiled at his sister playfully. Nina and Alec whipped there heads up staring into each other's eyes. Nina was the first to break the contact. "Great job, Izzy. You have faerie dust on your dress. And I hate being the distraction." Alec wandered through the tunnels aimlessly. "I don't." Izzy stated her opinion bluntly.

"You know, you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freaking repressed." She retorted at him with Nina following her. "Alec?" She tried to get his attention. Nina stared at him with curiosity. "Hello?" Izzy tried again but it ended up resulting him to ignore her and walk away.

• • •

"You're really not gonna talk to me, are you?" Izzy stated walking side by side to Alec with Nina behind them. "That's because you have no idea what you're talking about." Alec shot back at her making Nina lightly chuckle. "But I do. You're hiding from yourself, not me. You have feelings, whether you like 'em or not, Alec." She spoke making Nina wonder if Izzy knew about the kiss.

"This is not the time or the place, Izzy." Alec seethed as he climbed up the ladder. "I don't know. Looks pretty smooth so far." She's stated rolling her eyes. She looked at Nina for an response to only get a shrug as an response. Nina and Izzy climbed up the rusty ladder one by one groaning slightly as they got to the next floor. The trio ducked under a pipeline making Izzy speak up.

"This must be the way." Izzy exclaimed pointing at the grey door. Izzy pulled open the door revealing some pretty determine vampires. The vampire group hissed and growled starting yo come at the trio but Nina slammed the door shut. Izzy and Alec were pressing their backs against the door while Nina was next to Alec trying to seal the crack from the door with her body pressure

"Well, not that smooth." Nina chimed, referring to Izzy's comment previously. "Any day now." Izzy snipped, irritated with the vampires ignoring Nina's comment. "Yeah, if you hold the door still, it might be a lot easier." Alec struggled to turn around with his stele.

You could hear the searing sound that was made when using a stele as he engraved a rune into the door. Nina looked at Izzy worried for her life. Izzy's eyes glistened with excitement and pressure.

• • •

"That's it! I can't take it anymore. Why aren't you and Alec talking?!" Izzy questioned her best friend clearly upset that Nina didn't tell her anything. "What do you mean?" She asked, pretending to be confused. "Bitch, you already know now spill or so god help me.." She threatened the blonde making, Nina's eye widen at the threat.

"We kissed." Nina simply stated as if it was nothing but in the inside it was majorly affecting her.
"You what?!" Izzy let out a squeal. "Well, he kissed me." She corrected her statement. "Tell me everything." Izzy ordered and that's what she did. From the start to the end. From the questionable sexuality of Alec's to the kiss. Everything.

"But why couldn't it happen?" Izzy was not only merely confused but also annoyed that one of her ships didn't sale. "Because, if I getting more than bestie feelings for him, the curse might end up killing him. Izzy and if that happens I'll never forgive myself." Nina's faint voice was barely audible. Izzy eyes softened, she hugged her parabatai.

"Nina you know We'll always be there. And if Nalec doesn't work than Nace will." Izzy assured. "Oh my god, Izzy. Please, Jace and I have 0 out of a hundred chances of being together." Nina chimed making Izzy raise a eyebrow.

Little did they know, that Nina had 50 percent of a chance with Jace as she did with Alec. It was just the matter of time before both of the boys had a chance with her. Alec just had a head start. But the future could assure that they would catch up. And it would only be one who would be with her.

• • •

A/N: Authors Note:

Nalec and Nace. I had thought of the ship names for them already just never really got a chance to use them into the story but finally did as Izzy is a fucking matchmaker here! XD...

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞