I'm Going To Leave... Forever

"Freddie!" My mom gasped, seeing me practically carrying Freddie through the door.

"Mom, leave him, he's fine." I told her, knowing that Freddie would lash out at her any second now if she kept fondling over him.

"Fine?!" She demanded. "He looks horrible, Brielle!"

"Thanks Mom!" Freddie grunted, grabbing my hand and leading me up to my room.

"Freddie!" She called, but he completely ignored her, squeezing my hand tighter.

I sighed and opened my bedroom door.

"Sit down, Fred." I said wearily, gesturing to my bed. "I'll just go get the First Aid Kit."

I usually kept a First Aid Kit in my bathroom cabinet, don't ask me why.

I entered the bathroom and opened the cabinet, grabbing the First Aid Kit, I walked back to my room.

"What shall I treat first?" I mumbled, getting onto my knees and opening the first aid kit.

"Ha-Ha, Elle." Freddie said dryly. "Very funny."

I just laughed and took out a cotton bud and the bottle of Antiseptic.

I then dabbed a bit of Antispetic on the big gash that lay across his left arm.

Freddie winced slightly, trying to cover up his pain.

"Freddie you can say it's painful," I rolled my eyes. "I won't think any less of you."

He just stayed silent as I bandaged up his arm. It bled through the first time, so I had to bandage it up again.

I then moved onto the bruise that was forming on his right eye.

I put some ice on it for a couple of minutes, before Freddie told me it had numbed.

Freddie had lots of cuts and bruises everywhere but they weren't that bad.

"He had a knife," Freddie grunted, looking me in the eyes. "That's the only way he beat me."

"Oh, Freddie!" I sighed. "He could have done much worse than what he has! You and I should both be thankful that you're still alive!"

He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"You wouldn't miss me much, would you?" Freddie teased, smiling slightly.

"No! Of course I wouldn't miss you Freddie Roscoe! What would I miss about your charming persona?!" I laughed, hugging him tighter.

"I'm gonna miss this." He whispered.

"What d'you mean?" I asked, pulling back, frowning.

"I'm leaving, Elle," he said quietly, before finally looking me in the eyes. "Forever."

A/N

Hi guys, thank you all for reading.

I know this might sound horrible, but I'm gonna need five votes to carry on.

Oh and, should I take Freddie out or not? Tell me what you think!! Personally I think it wouldn't be a story without Freddie, but...

Ola xx