The Therapist

"Tell me everything that worries you."

"No." I stated.

"Brielle, if you want me to help you, then you have to contribute."

"I don't want you to help me though!" I said moodily.

"Brielle, it'll all be worth it in the end, if you just listen to me!"

"No."

I was so angry at my family. They had taken me to a stupid therapist.

Even Freddie had been acting strange lately, more protective than usual.

He would follow me everywhere I went.

"Brielle..." The lady sighed wearily. "Please!"

I stayed silent, so she continued.

"So, I want you to write down the things that worry you," she said. "As 'Homework', I'm afraid this is the end of our... One hour session."

The lady gulped and practically ran away from me.

I looked at my phone, I had a missed text from Trevor.

T: I can see you.

B: Where are you? What do you want?!

T: You know what I want, murderer.

B: I'll meet you at the Club in an hour. I don't work for free.

T: :-)

I locked my phone and sighed.

How was I going to get out of this one?

Trevor's Pov.

"I've got her now, Freddie." I laughed to myself. "And there's nothing you can do about it, because... Well, she's putty in my hands."

*

"Trevor!" She burst into the club, her face flushed from probably running here. "I want some sort of money from doing this."

I flicked a one pound coin which landed in her palm.

"You're jokin'!" She laughed.

"Does it look like I'm laughing?" I asked. "Take it or leave it."

She shook her head in disgust and dunked the one pound coin into my freshly opened bottle of beer.

"Have a nice drink." She muttered. "Alone."

She began to run down the stairs and outside, but I was following suit.

"Hang on a minute, murderer," I chuckled. "What's the Police's number again, 99...?"

"You've got no proof for anything." She muttured, not facing me.

Yet her voice seemed doubtful.

"I've got a very nice photograph of what you did, back at the Club, Brielle Roscoe." I smiled. "And if that photo was to get into the wrong hands..."

"I'd kill you." She whispered, tugging her arm away from me forcefully and running away.

I've got to find a way to bring her down! I thought to myself, while punching the wall angrily.

She keeps getting away.

Unless...

See you tommorow Brielle Roscoe, for a therapeutic lesson that you will really enjoy.