"I play, yes. But, I wouldn't say-" I start to correct him, but now Skye cuts me off.

"She's fantastic. It's her life, basically." She smirks at me. I could kill Fallon and her. I neverbuild myself up in front of possible threats. Krum is good. He's really good, and if they build me up, then he could get a bad first impression of me.

"But, you are so very tiny." He frowns. Fallon and Skye burst out into loud laughter, making me send them a bitter glare. Demitri and Ivan even join in.

"You don't need to be tall to be a great Quidditch player," I reply, a smirk forming on my features.

If anyone else would have said that to me, it would have taken all of my will to refrain from punching them in the face. But, Viktor just seems... so clueless. I can't help but to find it rather charming.

"Ah, yes, very true. So, vot do you play?" He asks, getting more and more intruiged by me.

"Seeker," I reply, before taking a bite from some sort of fancy pudding. This time, it's Viktor's turn to let out a hearty laugh.

"Viktor, looks like you have some competition!" Ivan laughs, joined by Demitri. Viktor just throws his head back with laughter. Students from all over, look to us with envy. I can even see Elliot narrowing his eyes at me.

I just smirk at Viktor. He is going to have some competition, and he's not going to know what hit him.

"Vell, Ve have to play a match sometime," He suggests, puffing his chest out with confidence, trying to intimidate me, but I just keep my head up tall.

"You have yourself a deal," I hold out my hand for him to shake. He shakes with laughter, then grips my hand in his, shaking it.

His hand is much larger, and much rougher than mine. I try to hide the pinkness in my cheeks as his touch sends tingles all over my body. But, Skye kicks me under the table and flashes me a quick smile, sending my cheeks to flush again.

* * * *

We finish dinner quickly, everyone still strung up with excitement. I can tell the Durmstrang students are getting more and more comfortable. They sit more relaxed, as if they are back in Bulgaria. But, the Beauxbaton students still sit uncomfortably in their seats. They all speak only to each other, not interacting with the Ravenclaws at all. I can tell the Ravenclaws aren't too enthused to have to sit near them.

Towards the end of dinner, two members of the Ministry joined the teachers at the head table; Ludo Bagman and Mr. Crouch. I overheard Draco explaining to his friends that since the death toll has been so high in the past, the Ministry is getting more involved than ever. I watch the two men sit beside Karkaroff, watching the student body carefully.

"The moment has come," Dumbledore announces, as soon as every plate on the tables has been wiped clean. Everyone quiets down in a matter of seconds. Everyone leans forwards, waiting for Dumbledore to give more information on the Tournament, "The Triwizard Tournament is about to start. I would like to say a few words of explanation before we bring in the casket, just to clarify the procedure that we will be following this year. But first, let me introduce, for those who do not know them, Mr. Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, and Mr. Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."

Everyone, including me, clapped significantly louder for Ludo Bagman. He's in charge of the Quidditch World Cup. Any man in charge of that, is a man I respect. Plus, Bagman is one of the greatest Beaters that's been. Elliot has a vintage poster of him in his room. Maybe after I play Quidditch professionally, I'll be in charge of it all in the Ministry?