“Bartender! Bartender!” I giggled, while I ran to the table that he stands behind. The table! It's the table that has drinks spilled all over it!

“Hah aha!” I laughed out loud. On my way to the bar I was stopped by some guy in jeans and a T-shirt.

“Your a little under dressed for a club night!” I started laugh, but stopped when I saw his expression.

“Come with me.” he grabbed my wrist, and started to drag me toward the door. I struggled against his grip, but it was like trying to push a building out of the way. So I tried to pry his fingers off my arm one by one, but I couldn't even lift his pinky finger up. He had a steel tight grip on me. I don't know if it was the alcohol that was making me weak or if it was just him, but at that point I was starting to get scared.

“Let me go!” I tried screaming, but the music was to loud, and we were already outside. Except we weren't in the front. He took me to the back of the club. I could feel all the alcohol drain out of me, and felt my defensive side come in. I brought my free hand up, and brought it back down on the center of his arm. His hand jerked, and his grip loosened on my arm. I took this chance, and broke free of his grip.

I ran toward the back door, but when I got there I noticed there was no handle on the outside of this door. When I turned around the guy was right behind me. I let out a small scream, and turned to run again. He was to fast, when I turned to run he was already in front of me. I started to back up slowly.

'Think Leslie, think!' I screamed in my head. 'This is what he trained you for! Use it!' Everything was rapidly running through my head. I couldn't think! It was like my brain had shut down, and was never trained.

He let out a sinister laugh. “Yes Leslie think! Think of all the things that he taught you!” I could feel the tears leaking out of my eyes, as I tried to think. “He trained you for a reason. I hope it didn't go to waste.”

“How do you know this?” I asked with my eyes closed. I felt a gush of wind run through my hair.

“Because I've been watching him.” I could feel his breath against my lips, and when I opened my eyes he was right in front of me. I took a step back and kicked my leg high up in the air. My foot hit him square in the chest, and he fell back barely an inch away from me. The kicked should have knocked the air out of him, but it did nothing but push him back.

“Nice now try again.” he leaped at me and I felt my back hit the hard brick wall of the club. I threw my arm out aiming for his face, but kept missing. Instead of punching him I lifted my knee up and hit him where the sun don't shine. He bent over and groaned in pain. While he was bent over I struck a kick to his face, and hit him. He hit the ground with a loud thud, blood squirting out of his nose.

He recovered quickly, and stood up. ”Now it's my turn.” I sprinted to the other side of the alley, but didn't get far. He yanked me back by my hair and had me dangling above the ground as he held me. I screamed out in pain.

“What do you want?”I cried.

“For you to be dead.” He threw me across the ally way, and I landed a good ten feet away from him. I saw his body blur as he ran towards me, and let out a hard kick to my ribs. I my body flung back into the air like a wet towel before I hit the building, and fell back to the ground. I could hear a piercing crack cracking sound run through the night, as I landed on my arm. I tried to regain my breath as I laid there.

He took two steps toward me, but was flung back at an incredible force. It was Ryan. I hadn't even seen him come outside. I watched the fight still laying there on the ground unable to move. There figures were big blurs of colors as they fought. Ryan was thrown on to the dumpsters that lined the wall, then it was the young man who was thrown on top of a car that was at the end of the ally. As the fight kept going I had regained my breath, was trying to get up to stand.

“Leslie, stay there!” Ryan yelled.

“Why do you care so much? She won't live forever, not like us!” The young man yelled.

“She doesn't need to be like us, Andrew!” Ryan yelled; his name was Andrew.

“She'll be gone in the blink of an eye!” Andrew yelled as he threw Ryan against the club back door. There was a dent left on the door a massive dent. I was scared, frightened, there was no words to describe how I felt. I have been dating Ryan for a year, but I've never noticed how strong he was, or how fast he moved. I don't know what he is, but I do know he's not human. I got up and limped my way to the end of the ally way.

“Leslie!” I turned around to look at him, and what I saw knocked me back to the ground. He had two long teeth protruding from his gums. He gave off a menacing hiss, and Andrew backed off.

“It's forbidden, Ryan. I will be back.” he said. Andrew was gone with in a second, and Ryan was now taking slow cautious steps toward me. I was frightened, but I didn't move. Somewhere inside of me I knew he wouldn't hurt me, because if he was going to do it he would have done it a long time ago.

“What are you?” I whispered.

“Leslie, look at me.” Ryan said in the most soothing voice. I looked up at him memorized by his voice.

“You will remember nothing past midnight. You never met Andrew, and you don't know who he is.” He told me slowly.

“What... happened?” I asked looking down at my self.

“We were in a car accident.” Ryan said . I turned around and saw Ryan's black Lamborghini behind me.

“Where is the other car?” I asked.

“It was a hit and run. Are you okay?” he asked me.

“No it hurts?” I whimpered.

“What hurts?”

“Everything.” I replied. As he was helping me up something was nagging at me in the back of my head. I couldn't remember when we got into the car, and everything just seemed so wrong. I tried hard to think about what had just happened, but I started to get a migraine.

“Lets get you to a hospital.” Ryan spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is fast, but you will have to wait some chapters before she starts to catch the hints of what he is, so leave comments and vote please! So anyways all of this happened before her eyes, but she will never know. Let me know what you think of it! BTW I had already started to write this a long time ago, so I can't make big changes, or I'm going to have to change the whole story.

-Clueless_as_ever