Chapter 3

The Door opens.. and I get back to my senses as I find Mr.Aman coming.

"What the Hell hain?? What did you just do? Like seriously man you cant do this? " He yells at me

"Ahaan.. you really think I wont do it, when you can just vanish for a week and come last moment for the meeting, what do you expect. It was your punishment.. "

"Ha Ha Ha.. very funny.. Like Seriously!"

"Oh yes Aman am damn serious," I tell with straight face

"Ok now please cut the crap and tell me, you really want me to be the Project head?" He asks serious

"Well yes Aman.. i wont joke in front of 20 people at the meeting right, so now get ready to sail through it. Anyways lets go to my office and we can continue there." I ask him politely

We walk towards my office and I can see that Aman is still confused and as we go in my room. Aman locks the door and start shaking me

"Rudra.. Rudra.. Rudra Man are you serious, Tu mujhe Project Head bana raha hai?? "

"Yes, thats exactly what I have been telling you since past 2 hours. Oh and yes Anamika is going to be in the marketing dept under your supervision until I have deported her from secretary position. So take care of her. "

"What? Why? But? "

"No whys and all but is only because she messed up my meeting file and... Oh actually she didnt do it.. aaa.. but yeah in a way she did so I just deported her and not suspend forever, so chill." I say with lots of breaks..

"What are you saying, that she messed up your file or she didnt and what was it that she did? "

"Hmmm actually," I started hesitantly.

"Today morning while I was coming here, down I got bumped into a girl and her stuffs got mixed with my papers and while in the meeting I wasnt able to get proper papers instead got her nonsense so I thought it was Anamika's mistake and so I just punished her. Thats it.. Do you want to know more?? "

"Ohh... You bumped into a Girl?? Woow that's cool.." He teases me

"What's the big deal in it haan? I just bumped into her, I havent proposed her so something. So control..."

"Ohh hoo woh bhi karalaygay hum log bas woh ladki toh mile phirse.. ek aur takar... hahahaha"

"What the hell.. stop it Aman and concentrate on this project, you know na how important it is for the company and moreover for me, after the bad incident which happened last time...."

I was suddenly stopped by Aman before I go back into my past

"Hey, ok ok just let it be ok.. You see I am becoming really good at work, my experience is gained and didnt you see how expertly I spoke in the meeting front of all even after your full plan of destroying my image." Aman makes an angry face.

"Oh yes, you did pretty well today in the meeting, I must say you have got influenced by me haan... "

"Yeah right, influenced it seems. Ok so I shall take your leave now will catch up after the office. Okay?? "

"It will be fine will go home together. I want to speak with you lots since you were away for a week and you also have to tell me how was your sudden trip to Delhi. See you then."

"Oh yes lots to talk and you dont think too much alright.. and I will go and see my new intern; Anamika .. hahahaha "

Aman leaves my cabin and as I lay my head back on the chair and close my eyes...

Flashes comes to my mind of the girl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Flashes comes to my mind of the girl. The girl I just banged into earlier. She reminds me of someone... Oh nooo.. its just in my head, I havent even seen her properly and dont remember her face even. Its just cause Aman teased me with a girl thats why.. Horrible..

I sit start, open my file and again get a hold of her stuffs.. A kiddish poetry... Oh lord, lets see what is it, just for time pass and to know that crazy girl's thoughts..

*** Unsaid Dreams***
Who say dreams dont come true..
I dont think so..
Who say dreams dont get through..
I dont think so..
Who say dreams dont get worked..
I dont think so..
Who says dreams are just fake lies..
Well I would say that Dreams are not for the ones who just cries..
And I think..
Dreams are a person's the only last piece of hope..
They are the ones which help you climb the rope..
They guide you to your path without any help of tope..
They even take you high and see all that you want to happen even elope..
Even when I say this my mind takes me far to the edge of the globe..
Parvati**

A small smile appears at my lips as I read this actually kiddish poetry but have such strong thoughts expressed. Well its good start Parvati. I take her Cv and it says
Name: Parvati
Age: 22
DOB: 17th september 1993
Qualification: BSC in Marketing and Finance in 2015
Experience: Worked in GB Co operations as an intern for 4 months and 9months of job as Personal secretary at Halore Exports.

Well guys please do give your reviews for this part and It have a small poem written my me on behalf of Parvati and her thoughts which Rudra just read, do tell me how did you find it.. I know its very funny and not so apt but as I said am just new to writting and it would be nice if you give me reviews for it

Do like, comment and share the story as it will mean alot and give me boost to write further. Thank you

Precap: Next chapter have Parvati's intro and her part of life on this same very day.

Parud: Sealed With A KISS...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें