Life as a sasaeng fan

*Prologue*

I hated kpop as much as you hated school. Okay if you like school then I don't think you can understand my pain. Furthermore, I have a crazy fangirl as my best friends. I have no idea I was able to stand her but I did.

Yet, one hobby, one tune, one melody, one song brought me into the kpop fandom world. Not only Thant I have join the sasaeng world. Yes, the sasaeng fan that send the used sanitary pads. The 'fans' that caused the idols to be injured and yet dint feel guilty about it. The 'fans' that wanted a piece of them.

However, I was different from the sasaeng fans. I will never do whatever that we're stated above. But how I classified my terms in the world of sasaeng fans is that I was a ultimate stalker. The girl that would skip school to just follow the idols around. But before all this, I was just a typical girl in school, just wanting to graduate from high school.

But little did I knew. This change my life entirely. I never knew I would experimented such a thing but I did. More than one emotions flood into me within a shirt period of time.

*Author's note.*

Hello guys :) I know this is my first fanfics and I hope you will like it. And the precious prologue/ chapter 0 was the wrong one cos my update failed. I'm so sorry :( but than you once again and I hope you will like this prologue. And I will update as soon as possible :)