Twisted (chapter 5 part 1) the wedding

so you got to met new character's in the last chapter and you will here them in this chapter too

Sorry the update took a little while I didn't want to write it fast and make it horrible so I made sure it was good and took my time but here's a nice long chapter to pay off for the long wait.

It's time for the wedding hope you enjoy

~~~~

my dad was driving and me and my brother were in the back seat which was a bad idea for my parents to make considering they both new we fight all the time we cant even have a convotation without it turning into a fight and we cant be near each other for more than ten minutes.

"Josh move over," I complaned pushing Josh but he didnt budge.

"make me," i glared at him trying to push him.

"you take up all the room with your fat ass,"

"OI stop no fighting today," yelled mum with a furious voice.

i looked up at Josh he was putting his rude finger up at me i glared at him and poked my tong at him.

"i saw that," said mum looking in the mirror that was on the sun riser.

"what how could you have possable seen that, not that we did anything," said Josh he can be so cluless.

"i have eyes at the back of my head," of course mum says that what kind of parent dosn't.

"oh your so dumb,"

"you can talk,"

"i smarter than you to relise that mum is looking at a mirror," josh looked up and noticed that mum was looking sraight at us through a mirror.

"well i knew she dosnt have eyes in the back of her head,"

"are you sure about that," Josh glared at me.

"oh you bit-,"

"no stop don't call your sister that." mum cut him off

i looked at Josh and gave him a you got introuble smile and he mouthed bi*ch at me.

i sat in the car quitly i was incompatible not because Josh's fat ass was taking up all the space but because of my stockings i hate the feeling of them againts my legs and this dress was incompatible to and my legs where cold which gave me goose bumps and that also felt incompatible on my stockings. i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. it was a message from facebook.

messanger: deenie jones: hey are you at the wedding yet ho......

i unlocked my phone and read what the rest of it said.

Deenie jones: hey are you at the wedding yet how is it are you having fun?

me: hey and no im not there yet still driving.

Deenie jones: oh ok tell me what the bride looks like :)

me: ive already seen her at her house and she looks really pretty nice long white dress :)

Deenie jones: ok tell me how it all gose.

me: yes dont worry i will.

we drived in a public car park, dad rolled down the window and grabed a ticket from this box and we drove in and parked the car at the top off the roof. Dad drove over a speed bump it caught me by surprise and the bump made my back hurt as we drove over it. "Ouch" I cried. "oh sorry sweet hart," said dad looking in the rear vision mirror.