Chapter 9 (Travis)

We pulled away all too soon.

I looked in her eyes, getting lost in the powder blue that they contained. I was so caught up in them, that I forgot my line.

"Cut, Travis you have a line"

"Mmhmm" I responded, not really listening. Katelyn had nothing to say, I couldn't blame her. I did just confess my love for her not even five minutes ago.

"I meant what I said" I whispered, following the script, 'I don't care if you're a monster. I love you for you, and that's all I'll ever need."

"I-"

"Don't speak, it might ruin the moment" I placed my hand on her cheek, and leaned my forehead on hers. She looked up into my eyes, looking astonished.

"Travis..." She whispered, more to herself.

"Cut! You two need to get a hold of yourselves! Take five!'

Everyone went to have a break, but Katelyn and I just stood there. My hand still rested on her cheek. I quickly realised she probably didn't want me to be holding her like this. I started to pull away, but, to my surprise, she held my hand as it pulled away.

"Travis..." She whispered.

"Look, I know you don't feel the same so"

"Travis..."

"So I'll back off, you know what? Just forget I even said all those things"

"Travis..."

"I'm sorry for coming on so strong, you drive me crazy and now you know. But like I said, just forget I said that"

"Travis"  Her voice was stronger now, and her gaze was focused on me. "What you said can't just be forgotten. The fact is, it happened and there's noting you can do to change that"

"But-'

"I want to know something. Everything you said, about how you feel towards me,  have you ever said that to someone else? Are those just words you have practiced, or did you actually mean tem. And that kiss, was the emotion acting, or was  I just another girl who thinks that you-"

"Shut up and follow me" I sighed, pulling her with the hand that was still holding hers.

I brought her to a closet, and made sure nobody saw us enter.

"Travis, what're you doing"

I smashed my lips onto hers, a simple one that didn't mean much.

Even though every kiss with her means the world

"That was a kiss that I use on girls just as flirting"

I placed my lips over hers, more gentle and more shy than the last one.

"That was a kiss that I do when i actually care about the person in front of me"

I pulled her head to mine, cupping her jaw. When our lips met,  I took things slow. I was gentle, and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. I pulled away,, leaning my forehead on hers.

"And that was a kiss for someone I truly love, I never kissed like that before. Do you see the difference?"

"I..."

My heart started to beat faster, and my face was hot. Katelyn was looking at me in a way I've never seen her look at someone. She smiled her beautiful smile, and her eyes were lit with a passion I've never seen anyone look at someone with.

Then her smile faltered, and her eyes dimmed.

"I have a boyfriend" she whispered.

My high faded, and my hand dropped from her cheek.

"Right" I sighed and backed away.

When I stepped out of the closet, everyone was too busy at the snack table to notice me. Katelyn walked out with me and we went to grab a snack.

We didn't talk off set that day, she avoided me.

Wen we were called back to stage, the air around us was different.

"Start from the kiss" the director ordered. We nodded, and to me surprise. Katelyn pulled me into the kiss and waited for the director to say action.

We pulled apart, again it was all too soon.

"I meant what I said" my words may have been from the script, but were relevant to our situation. ''I don't care if you're a monster. I love you for you, and that's all I'll ever need."

"I-"

"Don't speak, it might ruin the moment"

She fluttered her eyes shut and leaned in again. I did the same until I felt lips on mine, her minty breath mixed with my own in perfect harmony, her heart against my chest, so close I could feel it beating hard against her ribcage. Her right hand was resting on the nape of my neck, and her left hand was pressed on my cheek. My hands were placed on her cheek and the small of her back.

"And....cut! Great!" The director cut and that was our signal to pull apart, but I allowed my lips to linger a second longer.

That was the last scene of the day, so the whole way home I was in my own little world. I pulled into the driveway and parked in the garage. Even when I turned off the vehicle, I sat in the seat, staring blankly at the wall in front of me. After ten minutes of not moving, I got out of the car, walking through my door.

When I walked inside, Devil rubbed his body and head against my legs. I threw my keys onto the side table in my mud room, and kicked off my shoes. I lazily walked into the kitchen to feed Devil, and then went into my room, plopping myself on the bed.

"Woah..." Was all I mumbled under my breath.

I couldn't eat supper, I didn't have an appetite, and all I could think about was kissing Katelyn.

I tried to sleep, but, again, all I could think about was Katelyn.

I taste you on my lips And I can't get rid of you.

I shouldn't be tinking so much on this, she has a boyfriend.

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do.

But she's like a drug, an addiction that I can't seem to shake.

You're worse than nicotine.

I know that it'll hurt more in the end, but what if it's worth the pain to taste love? Even if it's just for a second...

Nicotine

But love, although painful, should be worth it, right?

A/N So I know that this part is long delayed, but at least I got it out...right? Anyvays, zat iz da end of dis part.I love you all devils, byeeeeeee.
*Unedited
Song: Nicotine by Panic! at The Disco