02

Their home up top👆🏼

Mrs. Novelli's P.O.V

By 11:30 I hear the loud familiar honk of my husbands Cadillac Escalade ESV

I had spent the entire day cooking and wondering wether I should tell the boys how everything is going to work for the summer

I hear the car doors shut and I hear loud footstep. As soon as the door creaked open I quickly walked to the soft white sofa and sat down.

"Mamma we are home." Pietro yelled and his voiced echoed through the empty house. I laugh quietly "Io sono in salotto (I am in the living room)." I called out to him.

I look up and see Pietro smiling, "Hey mamma." He said still smiling like the little weirdo he is. "What do you want." I said with an eyebrow raised and my arms crossed.

He laughed nervously and played with his hair by his neck "Why can't I just say hi to my mamma without her thinking I want something?" He said but I could always tell when one of my kids wanted something, it's kinda like a superpower.

I tilted my head and gave my son a pointed look, he put his hands up in surrender, "Ok, ok. This may be a lot to ask but I was kinda hoping we could visit dads parents in Italy?" He asked, his voice laced with hope.

"Well actual-" I started to say but the the other boys came in the room, greeted me, and then sat down. "Hey boys me and your dad have to tell you something!" I said trying to sound excited, because they can take it one way or another.

"Ohhh are we going to get jet pack?!" Dario asked bouncing lightly on the couch. Although he was 15 and very intelligent, he was a child at heart and that is what I love about him.

Sergio chuckles lightly while shaking his head, "No it's way cooler than a jet pack... You guys are going to Italy for the summer!" Sergio shouts and all the boys join in except for Niccolò.

I get up from the comfy sofa and sit down on the seater chair. "Tell me whats wrong sweetie." I said in soothing voice and I rubbed his back gently.

He looked at me as if he was contemplating on whether he should say it or keep to himself. "I just... I just don't know if this whole thing is a good idea, I mean what if something goes wrong and guys are not there to help us.." He said getting everything that was bothering him off his chest.

"Well honey if something did go wrong we would fly the jet to Italy the minute you tell us. Don't worry about the 'what ifs' just think of all the fun you are going to have with your brothers and grandparents!" I said hoping he would relax and see the brighter side of things.

"I guess you right mamma, love you." He said and I smiled, "I love you too." I said then got back up to sit where I was previously sitting. "When are we going to be leaving?" Vincenzo asked.

"You boys are actually leaving in three days time." Sergio says and they all look frantically at their dad. He laughs at their faces, "Don't worry I had my people pack many of your clothes in your luggage." He said and they all relaxed.

"I can't wait! Maybe we will see some Italian babes." Dario said and I rolled my eyes at his comment

Dario has always been a little player, in kindergarten he made a deal with a little girl, that if he could have her Apple juice box and Oreos, he would hold her hand the entire day.

I know I was surprised too, my little Dar Dar was getting the ragazze (girls). I went into the huge kitchen and whipped up some sandwiches for the boys.

 I went into the huge kitchen and whipped up some sandwiches for the boys

~Più tardi (Later on)~

We all were camped out in the living room watching a movie, we each had our own bag of buttery popcorn and can of soda. After the movie ended we cleaned up the mess we made, said our good nights, then headed up stairs to go to sleep.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶
Please vote!!!
How was everyone's day?!?! 😄