Chapter 5

Jason's pov

We just finished the show in Kentucky and Miranda went back home to check on her mom. I walk on the bus sweaty and semi drunk. I change my shirt and turn on the AC. After settling in to bed for the night, I hear something moving in my closet. Suddenly the door swings open and standing there is Brittany! "Jeez!" I screech caught off guard. "What ya..... Uh what ya doin' here Britt? I thought I made it clear we broke up." She shuts the closet door and rests her hands on her hips. "Jason, shut the hell up. It's crap! I don't know what you were thinking!" She pulls her shirt down slightly making her boobs pop out and my jaw drop. "Darlin' what are ya doin'?" She smiles and walks over. I stand up. "Oh Jason, my poor drunk Jason." She says, hugging me. I'm confused and drunk. I have no clue what's going on right now. Other than the fact that my face is pressed to Brittany's boobs.

*the next morning*

"I'm back!" I hear my girlfriend call. "Back in the back babe." I say, still half asleep. I rest my hand against my chest and open my eyes in surprise. Who?! What?! Brittany?! I shakily sit up. "W-What are you doing here?!" She sits up and stretches. "You called me last night. Said ya changed your mind!" She says, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Girl, I was drunk last night." She shrugs. "Who cares?" She says, kissing me as the door opened. Uh oh. "J-Jason..... Why?" "Baby, i-it's not what it looks like." She crosses her arms, not believing me. "Ok it is what it looks like but.... I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" "Screw you!" She yells in tears then runs out. I sigh. Poor girl! I didn't want this to happen! I get dressed and stumble out the door. Hungover and headachey. "Babe come back!" I cry.

Miranda's pov

Tully was fishing so I walked over there. Jason's gonna cheat on me, well I'm gonna make him jealous. I smile and sit beside Tully. "Whatcha doin'?" I ask in my best flirty voice. He glances down at me. "I know what you're tryin' to do." My eyes go wide. "Y-You do?" "You like me but aren't good at saying it!" "Uh.... R-Right!" Inside I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid this guy is.

Jason's pov

I walk off the bus and stare in shock when she is hanging off Tully's arm and they're laughing and joking. "Darlin' please! Stop this!" I gasp beggingly. She walks passed without even acknowledging me. I sigh and follow her and Tully. "Hey Tulls how about we go grab a late breakfast? My treat?" She says, with two fingers running up his arm. I'm about to blow my top!! They leave and I sit down with my head in my hands. "You do know she doesn't like Tully! She's just trying to make you jealous!" Kurt says, hands on his hips. My eyes go wide. Of course! Well two can play at that game!

Miranda's pov

*later that night*

Ugh Tully is so annoying. I wish Jason would notice it! I walk backstage and am shocked by what I find! Jason making out with Brittany!!!! So he went back to her?! He..... Probably never really loved me!! I cover my eyes and run passed them to the bathroom.

Jason's pov

Oh man. I made her jealous for sure! But.... At what cost?! I made the girl I love cry! Brittany rests a hand on my shoulder. I'm torn and it's tearing me apart! I want her to give in and come back to me! But I don't think that's happening. I shrug her off and walk back to the bathrooms. "He never loved me! I was stupid to think he did!" I hear her whimper. Dammit I'm a terrible person. "Don't say that! Relationships can get confusing." I hear Caroline say. So at least someone is in there helping her. "No! I never wanna see him again! The next person to mention that man's name is gonna have a bullet to the head!" She yells, trying to not cry. My hand clutches my chest in horrified shock. She hates me now. Making her jealous by using Brittany was a huge mistake. I shakily open the bathroom door. She turns around, her face is red from crying and I feel terrible. "I do love you baby!" "No you don't! You love Brittany! It's clear to see!" She yells, a sob slipping out. She covers her eyes and cries into her hands. "Darlin' I swear I don't love her! I love you! I was only trying to make you jealous because you were trying to make me jealous with Tully!" Her eyes go wide. "You..... You were?" I nod. "Please baby I'm sorry! I love you and I want you back."

Miranda's pov

I glance at Caroline. She gives me that look meaning get your man. But I don't want to! He's not my man anymore. I clench my fists at my sides. It's taking all my willpower not to run into his arms and forgive him. "The next stop near my house, we make you can drop me off." I whisper. Caroline gasps behind me in shock. Jason's jaw drops. "Baby-" "Don't try to beg me to stay." I whisper, digging my nails into my palms, making them bleed. I bite my lip to keep from crying more. "I-I understand and I know it doesn't mean much now but I'm sorry." He shakily says closing his eyes. I walk passed him, my hands shaking. I get back to the bus and burst into tears.