Chapter 10.

Carly's POV

I woke up, and regained eyesight. My vision cleared, and I looked down, I'm tied up. Again.

"Great." I thought to myself.

There's tape on my mouth again, and- Wait, what am I even tied to?

I turned my head, and saw Louis. He's still passed out. I'm tied to Louis!!?

"Lou." I tried saying.

I moved my arms around, to try and loosen the rope. Louis started to tip over. "Fuck."

He made me fall over onto my side, my head hit the floor.

"LOUIS!" I tried to scream.

There's only a single light. Its one little lightbulb, I really screwed myself..

"Hmm.." He hummed, kinda.

Okay, lets see how he reacts to this..

"GDBHJFKHGNGOJBK" I heard.

Ugh, tape is annoying.

 He started to move around, and scream, his head hit mine. "Ow!" I said.

He tilted his head back, and looked at me. "Hai." I said.

The door swung open, and a 4 boys appeared around me. Harry stood right in front of me, he was smirking down at me.

"Separate them, I want to see Carly. Alone." Harry said.

They ripped the tape off of mine & Louis' mouth. "You touch her in any wrong way, I'll kill you!" Louis yelled.

"Fuck off." Harry spat.

They cut the rope, and Louis lunged for Harry, but Zayn and Liam held him back. "Alright, she's all yours Harry." Niall said.

They pulled Louis up the steps, but he was resistant.

They shut the door, and locked it. "Don't worry, I have a key to get out of here in my pocket." He said patting his pocket.

I trembled in fear. I dashed to the stairs, I felt Harry grab my hair, and yank. I yelped, and fell down.

"Really, are you trying to escape again?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this to me!? I've done nothing to you!" I screamed.

He slapped me across the face. "You've done everything to me!" He yelled.

He let go of my hair, and kicked me to the ground. "W-What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, bitch. You know exactly what you did to me. You know!.. And I'll never forgive you!" he yelled.

I'm really confused right now.. What is he talking about?

He took off his shirt and flung it at the wall. "H-Harry.."

"Shut up."

He walked over to me, and yanked me up, and slammed me into the wall. I cried, and screamed. "STOP PLEASE! PLEASE NO MORE!"

He didn't even say anything. "Just.. Just shut up. Okay!?" He yelled in my face.

His lips pressed onto mine. "NO!" I screamed.

he pushed his hands to my wrists, so I won't hit him.

"Louis, help me.."

Kept repeating in my head.

A/N: Eh, I guess I like this one. Kinda short, but more talking in this one. Soooo, yeah. Leave feedback! ByE!!