Chapter 10. Keep It Together Jared

Start from the beginning

My boyfriend gaped at her, "We have to do something! I can't just let them die!"

"It could be psychological?" Lydia suggested, and that's when something clicked in my mind. That would make sense as to why I'm not healing, because something is wrong with Scott in his mind and he is forcing himself to believe that he won't heal.

Stiles and Lydia conversed about psychogenic causes or something of that nature briefly and then through my hazy vision I watched Lydia pull out a small pink box, what is that? "Stitch him up."

"What?" Allison asked in confusion.

Lydia nodded as she handed her the box, "All he has to do is just think that it's healing."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what about Kasey?" Stiles interjected as he shot me a worried glance. My eyelids were starting to feel heavier and heavier by the second, for some reason I just kept hearing Scott say that he was tired over and over again in my mind. And the last thing that I remember is hearing Allison say that she knew what she was doing, before I passed out.

"Kasey?"

I groaned as my eyes peeled open, Allison's face was about three inches from mine and to be honest that was entirely too close for me. I jolted in my spot on the ground, causing my head to hit the metal pipe of the sink.

"Oh, seriously?" I groaned as I rubbed at my head, Scott was standing up, but he was supporting himself with the aforementioned sink.

Allison grinned, "You're okay. Oh thank god."

My eyes flitted down to the gash on my side, and the skin appeared to be pulled close together, as if it were sewn together with an invisible string. It looked weird, but at least it wasn't bleeding anymore. And my pain level was significantly lower, that's for sure.

"I'm not even going to ask." I sighed as Allison pulled me to my feet, she then helped Scott and I make our way out of the restroom. It then occurred to me that Stiles was nowhere to be found, and the thought caused an involuntary outbreak of panic to be let loose inside of me. My eyes wandered around the bus, but for some reason everyone was gathered around a tree and they were shouting things.

I blinked rapidly as Lydia popped out of nowhere, "Are they okay?"

"Stiles. Where's Stiles?" I asked her quickly.

She sighed, "Trying to get the bus to stay put."

"Lydia help her," Allison ordered as she struggled to keep Scott and I both upright. Lydia slung a red lacrosse bag over her shoulder and wrapped her arm around my lower back to keep me steady.

"The car is out of gas. So I have no idea how to get out of here unless we get on the bus and just leave the car." The strawberry blond muttered as we made our way towards the group of people.

Allison nodded, "Sounds like a plan."

"That wasn't actually a viable option..." Lydia sighed as I pushed away from her, stumbled right into Stiles. His arms wrapped around me protectively as I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't care less about what was happening behind him at the moment.

Scott on the other hand obviously wanted to know, "What's going on?"

"I told them about what happened, and well... he just attacked him." Stiles breathed our as his grip around my shoulder's tightened.

"Who Boyd?" Scott panicked, I couldn't see him but I knew he was pushing his way through the crowd. I quickly pulled my face out of the cotton fabric of Stiles' jacket to watch my brother with wide eyes, it wasn't Boyd that had gotten in a fight. It was Isaac.

And he was literally beating the crap out of Ethan, like we're talking full on bloody nose and everything. How Isaac managed to get the jump on a freaking ALPHA is beyond me, but Ethan is definitely not doing so hot in the fight right now. It took every ounce of self-will I had in me to not start cheering for Isaac.

"ISAAC!" Scott shouted, his voice scaring the living crap out of me. I've never heard Scott get that demanding before.

I have no idea why Isaac just completely stopped wailing on Ethan and looked to my brother with a bit of guilt covering his face, but it made me wonder just how close they truly were. It was like Isaac answered to my brother, and it was weird. Like, we're talking Christian Grey and Anastasia Steel weird.

Coach Finstock sighed, "Alright everybody back on the bus."

_________________________________________________________________________

i'm gonna apologize now for the load of shit that this chapter is. i'm sorry. like, really sorry. you've all been waiting and then you get this piece of poop. i've been busy like crazy that past two weeks but finally homecoming and all of that jazz is over so i now have a lot more free time to write, thank god. the updates will be more frequent now, i promise.

again i apolize for the high levels of shit this chapter is.

fan, vote, and comment? xxxx