Chapter 10. Keep It Together Jared

Start from the beginning

I nodded once as I bit down on the inside of my cheek, Stiles swallowed nervously as he stood from the seat and made his way down the aisle to go and speak with Coach Finstock. I closed my eyes in an attempt to calm myself down, if I just tell myself the pain isn't that bad, it won't be that bad.

The sound of that stupid whistle blowing caused my eyes to snap open, Stiles was standing in front of Coach in the middle of the aisle. I didn't even hear him get up? Is he seriously going to try and get him to pull the bus over? That won't happen. Not unless Jared actually gets sick. Which, obviously he is trying to avoid.

"It's sixty miles to the next rest stop--"

Tweet

"Being cooped up for hours is not good--"

Tweet

"You know our bladders aren't exactly--"

Tweet

"Coach--"

Tweet

"This isn't--"

Tweet

"Please--"

Tweet

"Everytime--"

Tweet

"Let me talk!"

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

"Back to your seat, Stilinski!" Coach shouted as he dropped the whistle from between his lips. Well that certainly was an ordeal.

"OKAY!" Stiles shouted hatefully as he wiped at his face with the back of his hand, as he spun around on his heal to stomp back to the seat, I could see the anger bubbling behind the hazel depths of his eyes. Finstock had pushed him a bit too far.

"Jared just keep your eyes on the horizon," Finstock muttered as he headed back towards the front of the bus. Something clicked in Stiles' mind in that split second because he smirked as his head slowly turned to face Jared. Oh holy hell.

"JARED YOU SUCK! Hey, somebody grab some towels, or a mop, or a new bus!" Finstock shouted as he sprayed some Apricot scented Glade out the window of the bus in which everyone was now evacuating. It took Stiles all of two minutes to get Jared to hurl, and that allowed the bus driver clearance to go to the rest stop.

Stiles was currently leading my brother and I to the restroom of said rest stop, with Allison and Lydia helping support Scott. I felt light headed and my side was burning whilst oozing more of the black colored blood. I don't think it's supposed to look like that..

When Scott and I were sat on the dirty tile floor beside the sinks, our heads rested against one another's in attempt to remain upright. Stiles and Allison lifted up the hem's of our shirts as they inspected the identical wounds on us, I risked a glance to see the purple tendrils that were on my forearms were now around the gash as well. That can't be good.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Allison questioned Scott, her eyes were wide as she took in just how serious of an injury this was.

Scott attempted a smile, "Sorry?"

"They should be healing by now, something is really wrong." She panicked as she pushed herself to her feet and began to pace around the small bathroom.

Stiles ran his hands over his face as he glanced at her, "What should we do? Call an ambulance? Take them to the hospital?"

"What if it's too late for that? Like, there isn't anything they could do?" Allison asked as she avoided looking at my brother and I.