Chance

Disclaimer: I don't owned Eyeshield 21 and Image. Please excuse the swearing

"But sir, that's-"a young lady with rose colored haired argued.

"Satsuki, your partner, is the one who recommend you. She told me you help with her articles." The said boss explained "So I'm telling you to be our representative, together with Satsuki. This is once in a lifetime for us to be able cover this game. This will also be an anniversary article for us, so make sure it's successful." His voice broke no argument.

"Yes sir" she answered softly, looking at the ticket given to her. It was a football game, San Antonio Armadillos Vs. Denver Broncos.

Anezaki Mamori is a kindergarten teacher and a part time football game analyst. Her dream was to teach children which she was able to accomplish after college. She became a football analyst when she pointed out some corrections to her roommate, Satsuki Reina, while she was doing her article.

Since then she always help out when it comes to football. She became a part time analyst to other workers as well. She really did miss doing that job since graduating college. All those times helping the devil quarterback, putting strategies, and doing shocking feats.

Which brought back to why she was here on this situation, it's that girl's fault. Satsuki Reina.

"So, has the boss told you the good news?" Speak of the devil.

"It's not good news Reina-chan. I can't just leave my other job just for this one article." Mamori pointed out, "You should just accept the job alone instead of recommending me as well."

"But Mamori-chan, you're good at analyzing football games, I would need you help. School just started winter break so you have no excuse." Reina argued back then become excited "Besides, the Armadillos have a Japanese member. It would be a big scope if they were to win, won't that be exciting?"

Mamori just sighed. Yes that would be very exciting indeed. Especially, if the said member is the devil quarterback that she remember.

Thank you for reading. Please R&R