1|| her bulter, loyal

AN:

Picture of your mistress above ^

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------

"(F/N)!!!!" called the clumsy, blond houseboy. He was carrying a large stack of plates in his hands as he ran towards you. "Look! I brought the plates that you wanted!" he giddily stated. "Thank you, Kyne. You should slow down befor-." Just then the houseboy tripped over the carpeting, making the expensive plates fly through the bright lit hallway. In the blink of an eye, you rushed forward, catching the clumsy boy and the fine china. "Honestly. Kyne, you are extremely clumsy." You gave a small sigh and looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow. "With that in mind, are you alright? You should be more careful. It's still quiet early in the morning and you don't want to wake up the young mistress." You gave a small affectionate smile at him, but he squirmed away from your grasp while blushing a deep maroon color. "S-sorry, (F/N)!! I-I'll be more a c-careful!" He yelled bashfully. "It's not a problem. Please, just watch were you are going, next time." You sighed.

Not long after this morning incident,  you had to wake up the young mistress.

You entered into her corridors and walked across the room to open the curtains. As the light shinned brightly thought the room, the black haired girl begrudgingly woke up. With a yawn she spoke, "Good morning, (L/N)." You walked up to the small child with today's outfit in hand. "Good morning, young mistress. Today's breakfast is either fruit filled crepes or a scone. Which is your choice?" You asked the girl as you put on her corset. She let out an annoyed groan as you tightened it. "I-I'll have~t-the~ CREPE!" You nodded as you finished putting on her corset. "Yes, young mistress." You gave a small bow before you held up a black dress in front of the girl. "Do you want to wear this today?" You asked politely. "Yes. That will do just fine, (L/N)." She stated plainly. You nodded in response to her comment. She put her arms at an angle, so you could slip on her the elegant lacy dress. "Lovely as always, milady." You said sincerely.
She gave you a kind glare with her deep purple eyes and walked out of the room, leaving you there to clean up. You gave a small sigh. "If that is all young mistress. Then i am going to finish the rest of the cleaning."

That's that afternoon you were summoned into the young mistress' office. You nocked twice on the thick mahogany door, while carrying a platter of tea in the other hand. "Milady, you summoned me?" You asked as you opened the large door. "Yes." She states bluntly. "If it's alright. I brought you, your afternoon tea." You said cheerfully as you showed her the platter in your left hand. She looked at you and nodded in approval. "Yes. That's just as I expect. Thank you, (L/N)." You bowed and stated in a sincere voice. "Yes, of course. I live to serve you, Milady."

You began to server to the ravenette her tea. "Today we have your favorite tea, Earl Grey." You took and step back and straightened out your back. Your young mistress cleared out her throat before she began to talk. "(L/N). We have been invited to go a Phantomhive banquet." You gave her a confused yet stern look. "The boy who controls the crow demon. I'm guessing you want to be on more friendly terms with the young Earl." You stated blandly. "That is correct. He is going to have to same fate as us. Therefore, we can not have that. We need to gain his trust before we eliminate him and his bloody butler." You nodded in admiration. "(F/N)(L/N). This is an order. Manipulate and deceive the young earl and his demon. And one you've gotten their trust and loyalty, it will be time to end them both." You gave he a puzzled look. "Milady. Forgive me for speaking out of hand. However, you know as well as I, demons can not be killed." She gave you a small chuckle. "Yes I'm well aware. In that case, I want you to break their contract." Both you and your mistress' eyes began to glow a mellow fascia color. You bent down on one knee, and put your hand over your heart. The long, black tail coat of yours had fallen over you're black dress shoes. You looked up at your beloved mistress. "Yes, Milady."