Chapter 1

A few taps came to the balcony door. With a wide grin, the beautiful bluenette headed straight over to open it. There stood her most important person: Chatnoir. Within seconds, he transformed into Adrien Agreste, a famous model in Paris who worked under a fashion designer known worldwide, and his father, Gabriel Agreste.

He walked in hugging her with a tight squeeze. "Hey Mari!"

"Hi Adrien." She squeezed lightly back.

Smirking, the cat kwami flew over to Tikki with arms wide open. "Where's my welcoming hug?"

"Yeah, yeah." Tikki sighed and smiled, giving him his awaited hug.

"Well, well. Look at who's acting lovey dovey now?" Adrien and Marinetet smirked as they stared at the two's small embrace.

She broke the hug and turned away, blushing a bit; it wasn't quite noticeable. "No we're not! It's definitely you both!"

Plagg chuckled while pointing a stub between them both. "Me and her? I don't think so."

"As if that would happen." Adrien said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

Marinette moved closer to Adrien, whispering something into his ear. "Plagg and Tikki will be canon. It'll work out somehow!"

He laughed and pecked her cheek. "It will, hopefully."

The two kwamis eyed them suspiciously, feeling as if they were up to something. "What?"

They shook their heads. "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Mhm."

They broke apart to do their own things. Tikki returned to her small plate of white chocolate chip cookies. Plagg was already busily munching down a piece of camembert. Adrien and Marinette went to cuddle on her bed while overwatching the pair

Glancing over, Plagg noticed her cookies. "Seems like there's someone who looks just as delicious as those cookies." He laughed to himself before resuming his attention and affection for the delicious stinky piece of cheese.

Her body brightly reddened physically as she nibbled her cookies and moved away. "Stupid cheesehead..."

They were facing back to back. The all-seeing couple sighed. As close as the kwamis were, it felt like there was a reason behind the distance placed in between them. They looked at enough, feeling a bit hopeless.

'Will this work out at all?'