Chapter One

Iwatobi Kazuhiko was strolling along his school hallways. Another simply boring day of Zentai High School, well not really considering the fact that his completely fucking insane classmates were always up to some weird ass antics.

As he was arriving to his class, he heard a cacophony of talking and laughter. But as he arrived at to his classroom he noticed that everyone was staring at him. Confused as fuck, he went to sit down; everyone started talking again still sort of... Wary of the white haired male.

Not unusual, he wasn't the most popular guy of his class. Unlike... HIM. But that's not the point. Anyways, although Kazuhiko was fairly attractive, some girls just weren't really was interested in him. He didn't care though.

Plopping into his seat, his friend, Muyo Kuya glanced at him. He glanced over, speaking in a raspy breath. {{AN~This is said in a fat man voice}} "Dude... They were talking you... And- A girl... Named Mai Koishi.... And saying ..... How much you.....like her...as much as I like... Furries...."

He heavily breathed.

Kazuhiko turned his face towards the window blushing a deep rose red. The class seeing this, safely assumed that he liked this Mai-san. I mean who wouldn't really she was popular, kind, sweet, and best of all hot as fuck. (For guy standards I ain't no Lebanese).

"But wait isn't she dating Tomoe Hideki the freshman??" Said some random basic bitch in his class. "Ssshhhh." said the basic bitch's friend. "You don't want him to get his hopes down."

Hearing this, Kazuhiko slumped his head down in defeat. It wasn't like that. He thought bitterly, feeling his heart ache a little.

The teacher entered the classroom, dark bags under his eyes. Darker than the Gucci hand purses you would find at Walmart. "Aight' class, you youngins' know the drill. I got way fuckin' hammered last night, so I ain't gon' do no bloody shit. Just make a goddamn croquet for your best niqqa. I'm out." The teacher, named MC KnickerZ (no one knows his real name) mumbled before falling asleep immediately.

The class proceeded to talk. Curiousness striking Kazuhiko's wanting to know more about this Mai-San and her relationship with Hideki Kazuhiko.

He asked Muyo "How long have Mai-San and Hideki been dating?" "For about...1...week." Muyo told him spraying spit all over Kazuhiko's desk. Making a grotesque face and not wanting to get infected by this disgusting speech impediment he decided to take a brisk walk to the school store.

On his way there the senior saw many of his peers stop talking to stare at him. Not caring about the people staring at him funny or how they whispered "Too bad she's dating someone." Or "Ew, why would he like a sophomore, when he's a senior in high school, heeentai." He kept his chin up.

Upon arriving to the school store he saw them. The most shipped couple in the school: Hideki and Mai. Cringing a little bit seeing Hideki holding Mai's hand.

Kazuhiko proceeded choosing the breads of his choice. He noticed how uncomfortable Hideki was, seeing as how he was looking away and using his other hand to awkwardly scratch his neck with the little anime tear drop in the back of his head.

While glancing over at her he saw how giddy she was to be holding his hand, how she was jumping up and down every time she even glanced over at their interlocked hands, and how smiley she was, Kazuhiko understood the situation and felt relieved.(Hideki is only dating Mai-San to be nice)

Unsure whether or not to approach them; Kazuhiko clutched his pastries, a red bean bun, a green tea, and normal custard bread. Maybe he could offer one to them... But wouldn't only prove the rumor that he liked Mai-san?