who is hiding something? Pt. 2

Later in that night chole and charity went to see stiles and scott play lacrosse.
Charity said "Mommy do we have to go?"
Chole smiled at her daughter and said "Of course, but you know your uncle stiles is most likely to be sitting on the bench and your uncle Scott is playing for the first time."
Charity said "Oh."
Chole and charity went to sit down at the bleachers.
The game was going ok, chole wasn't paying much attention.
She didn't even realize the game was over.
Charity said "Mommy the game is over."
Chole looked down at her daughter and said "Oh, well let's go."
When they were leaving they the Sheriff going towards stiles and scott.
Chole didn't catch everything but all she heard was the body they found was a women me Laura Hale.
Chole walked over and said "Derek sister."
Stiles said "How do you know?"
Chole said "I haven't been completely honest with you, the only person who knows is dad and derek."
Stiles said "Know what?"
Chole looked at her brother in the face and said "I can't tell right now, how about tomorrow since it's a weekend and I'll tell you everything.
Their dad looked at chole and said "Are you sure?"
Chole said "Yea, it's time to come clean."
They all had left and didn't realize someone was watching them from the shadows.