Chapter 15

Nicki's POV

I woke up the next morning to a loud banging noise, I looked aroun and no one was in their bunks, so it was either really, really late or everyone was up early. I got up and checked my phone, it was 10am, I got out of bed and went to see what the bang was, I saw Eleanor in the kitchen with a pan in her hand, ''El, what are you doing?'' I asked laughing, ''Everything fell, I was gonna make me, you, Sophia and Perrie breakfast but, um, I kind of made a mess'' she said gesturing to the mess around her, I chuckled as I helped her clean it up and make proper breakfast. Pancakes.

''These are great'' Perrie said, ''Thanks'' I said, ''You really are a good cook'' Sophia said, ''Thanks'' I said again as we finished and Sophia washed the dishes. ''Where are the lads?'' I asked, ''Out for soundcheck and then a concert, a meet and greet and then a signing thing, they're gonna be gone until I think it's like 7 tonight'' Eleanor explained, I nodded. ''And then I leave like ten minutes after they come home'' Perrie said, ''Aw, why are you leaving?'' I asked, ''I have my own band to get to'' she said, ''Yeah, we leave tomorrow, just before you guys go to New Zealand'' Eleanor said, ''And it's me and Niall's birthday next Friday'' I said, ''Ooooooh Friday the 13th'' El said poking my side, ''Oooooooh, nobody cares'' I said.

She laughed as we all decided we'd have a girly day out. I went and got dressed, I was wearing turquiose leggings that looked a little like jeans but weren't jeggings, a white button shirt and my black boot wedges. My hair was in a fishtail braid and pulled to the side and I had a small amount of make up on to make it look natural. I quickly walked to the living room where the 4 of us headed out.

''I say we go and get manicures, then go to starbucks and then I dunno'' I said, ''Okay let's do that just now'' El said as we made our way towards the closest nail bar. ''How may I help you ladies?'' A woman asked, ''We'd like our nails done'' Perrie said, ''Take a seat and someone will be over to you'' she said, we all sat at different stations and like the woman said, someone came over.

I had a woman, she was about 30-ish and had dark brown hair and put up in a messy bun, ''Hello, I'm Amy, what do you want?'' she asked, ''Can I have them all red but make them glittery and sparkly?'' I asked, ''Of course'' she said, cutting my nails, filing them and then putting on my fake nails, painting them to my preference. Once she was done, she clipped them and filed them and then told me to put them under the thing that drys them, the UV light.

''Aw, yours are beautiful'' I said to Eleanor, who had hers all pink, ''Thanks, I love yours, is red your favourite colour?'' she asked, ''Yeah, I was actually thinking of dying my hair that colour but decided not to'' I said, ''Yeah I prefer your brown hair'' El said, I nodded as we went to Starbucks, ''What should we do, wanna go shopping or a look around since this is our last day here'' I said, ''I think we should go a look around, go to a zoo or something'' Perrie said, we nodded in agreement.

*

''Bye Perrie'' I said hugging her, ''Bye everyone, bye Zayn'' she said, hugging Zayn tightly, he placed a kiss on her lips. Everyone left them, ''It's sad to think we're leaving tomorrow, I'm gonna miss you guys'' El said, ''I'll miss you too baby'' I said, she nodded. ''Let's watch a movie'' Calum suggested, ''LOVE ACTUALLY'' me and someone shouted, ''Hey, who copied my favourite film and said it at the same time?'' I said, ''I did'' Harry said, ''Hey, it's my favourite film too'' he admitted, I laughed, ''What's funny?'' he asked, ''You don't seem the type to like chick flicks, I didn't know that you liked them'' I said, ''There's a lot you don't know about me'' he said as we all settled down to watch Love Actually.

*

''Bye Elly belly, bye Soph'' I said, ''Bye Nicki baby'' El said hugging me, ''Bye Nicki'' Sophia said hugging me too before going to Liam. We waited a good 3 minutes for Lou and El, and Sophia and Liam to say good bye, ''Guys, we got to go'' I said, ''Bye babies I'll miss you, text me'' I said dragging the lads to the gate we were at. ''Our flight is boarding'' I said, ''Walk faster then'' Harry said, ''I have short legs'' I said walking as fast as I could, we made it and got on the plane.

''ASHTON BABY'' Harry yelled sitting next to him, on the same row as me, I was at the window, Harry in the middle and Ashton on the outside, ''I feel sorry for you Harry'' I said, ''How come?'' he asked, ''I tend to fall asleep on planes'' I said, ''And?'' he asked confused, ''My head will end up on your shoulder'' I stated, he nodded as the plane took off.

Harry's POV

Ugh, it's too hard not to like Nicki, she's with Ashton and I can't get her out my mind.

''Psssst Harry'' Nicki said half way through the flight, ''What?'' I asked, ''I need a wee'' she said, ''Go then'' I said, ''I can't get over'' she said, ''Climb'' I said, ''I can't'' she said. ''Why not?'' I asked, ''I have a numb bum'' she said, I laughed, ''It isn't funny'' she said pouting, she was adorable, ugh Harry, she's with Ashton.

''Just climb over'' I said, ''Fine'' she said standing up on her seat and climbing over me, standing on my leg, ''Sorry'' she said, that's when I noticed she only had socks on, ''Are you gonna walk up there with only socks on?'' she asked, ''Yes'' she said skipping down the aisle, literally skipping. I will never understand that girl.

When she came back Ashton stood up, ''Hey Nicki'' he said, ''I am so fucking hyper it's unbelievable'' she said, ''Have you been eating smarties again?'' I asked with an eyebrow raised, she nodded. ''Can we dance?'' Nicki asked Ashton, ''On a plane?'' he asked, ''Yeah'' she said, ''Um, alright then'' he said, she grabbed his hand and they began slow dancing, only fast-ish. I videod them on my phone until a flight attendant came and told them to stop dancing and sit down, Nicki has made a new enemy today.

I was jealous of Ashton, he had Nicki all to himself, when they slow danced it made me realise how much I wished that was me.

Nicki's POV

''Who does she think she is, telling me to stop dancing, bitch if I wanna dance, I fucking will'' I ranted on and on, ''Nicki, please be quiet'' Ashton said holding his head, I chuckled and shut up. I was so hyper, so I was dancing in my seat to my songs on my phone. I felt a tap on my shoulder, ''Huh?'' I asked, ''You've to put your electronic devices off, we're beginning to go down'' Harry said, I nodded and turned my phone off and put my shoes on and my seat belt.

That flight was.... interesting. I don't think the flight attendant likes me because I was dancing and told her I wasn't gonna stop. But oh well, if you have enemies then you've stood up for something you believe in. And I just happen to believe in dancing. On planes.