Chapter 9

Nicki's POV

''Come on, we have an appointment for 2'' dad said, ''Coming dad'' I said running out the room and downstairs, ''Bye everyone'' I said as me and dad left the house. We got in the car and pulled up at the official looking office building, ''Ready?'' dad asked getting out the car, ''Yep'' I said following him. We went in and headed to the reception desk, ''We have an appointment for 2, Mark Tomlinson is the name'' dad said.

''Ah, is it for the changing of a name?'' the lady asked, ''Yeah that's the one'' he said, ''Follow me'' she said smiling and leading the way. We followed her to a small room where a man sat, ''Take a seat'' the man said, we sat down, ''Alright what is you full name?'' he asked me, ''Nicole Kane'' I said, ''Birthday?'' he asked, ''September 13th 1995'' I said. ''Okay, and what are you changing your name to?'' he asked after a while of typing and searching. ''Nicole Tomlinson'' I said. ''Reasons?'' he asked, ''My mum has died and my dad's name is Tomlinson and I don't wanna have a different last name from the rest of my family'' I said.

After about 15 minutes of typing and asking some other questions, the man confirmed my name as Nicole Tomlinson and he said that he'd told the hospital, dentist and opticians, but I needed to get a new passport. Before Monday. Shit.

''Dad, I need a new passport for Monday'' I said, ''Oh yeah, we'll just have to order it online and say we'll pay more for it to come quicker'' he said. ''Thank you, now come on'' I said as we rushed home and went online to order a new passport, dad phoning them up to ask for it to come quicker and all of that. I was just sitting having a laugh with Niall.

''Okay Nicki, they said they'll try their best to get it out to you tomorrow, if not it'll definitely be here on Monday morning'' he said, ''Thank God'' I said, ''Now go upstairs, Louis wants to speak to you about something'' dad said, ''Alright'' I said running up and into my room, ''Hey Lou'' I said, ''Hey Nicki'' he said, ''What did you wanna talk to me about?'' I asked, ''Oh, about the tour, I'm gonna help you pack, well start to pack, cause tomorrow if you need anything you'll have to go get it then'' he said, I nodded as he helped me with my clothes.

''So I need new headphones, and a couple of bikinis and hoodies, is that all?'' I asked, ''Yeah I think that was all you needed'' Louis said, ''You can go out tomorrow with Lottie or something to get them'' Louis said, I nodded as I headed into Lottie and Fizzy's room, ''Hey Lottie'' I said sitting on her bed as she was on her laptop, ''Yeah?'' she asked, ''Wanna come shopping with me tomorrow so I can get the last of the things I need?'' I asked, ''Um, yeah sure'' she said going back to her laptop.

''Ooooh, has someone got a boyfriend?'' I asked, ''Yeah, didn't you know that?'' she asked, ''NO, I wanna meet him before I go on Monday, ask him to tag along tomorrow?'' I asked, ''Sure'' she said going back to her laptop yet again, I took this as my cue to leave the room, doing just that and going back into my room and getting my phone out, deciding to text Natalie.

To Nats: Hey Nats, you'll never guess what

She replied almost instant, as usual,

From Nats: OMG what?

To Nats: I'm going on tour with Louis and the band :)

From Nats: No fucking way? So jel of you

To Nats: Yeah!! We leave on Monday :) And my name is Nicole Tomlinson now :)

From Nats: AHHHHHHHH, I'm having a heart attack, I'll miss ya, where is it?

To Nats: I'm going to Australia first then New Zealand and all those countries over that side of the world :)

From Nats: Ahh, so lucky!!

To Nats: I know hahahaha, also I'll be able to text you still, cause it's iMessage and all

From Nats: Yeah!! Okay I gotta go, I'm going for a bath, love ya, come see me tomorrow night

To Nats: See ya later babe. Sure, will do, see ya tomorrow, love ya too

I was lying on my bed watching The Last Song. I loved this film, I heard the door open and footsteps coming into the room, expecting it to be only Louis, I left it, ''Hey babe'' a voice said, that wasn't Louis, he wouldn't call me babe, it had to be Harry, ''Harry?'' I asked, ''Yeah'' he said, ''Why you in here?'' I asked, ''Well it's my night to sleep at the bottom of Louis' bed so that's why'' he said, I nodded as he got into Louis' bed. I heard the door open again, ''Night Nicki, night Harry'' Louis said, ''Night Louis, night Nicki'' Harry said, ''Night Harry, night Louis'' I said as I went to sleep.